ADVERTISEMENT

Last Night's Victory Celebration at The Garden

UncleEd

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2003
Super. Nova fans all over NYC. A great night.
Believe me this was the first of many 2015 victory parties. More to follow this hoops season and next football season.
Great time to be a Wildcat. 2015 building Villanova victory memories.
Football team had their winter program and on Tuesday take to the field for spring ball. I am sure they will keep an eye on the hoops guy progress thru the NCAA. Let's party Wildcats.

this tax guy buried in March but heart and soul was in NYC with remote in hand.....can't be prouder of this short pants team top to bottom......new bball season starts this week but UCONN tailgate can't come soon enough

Stouts was rocking Villanova Blue Saturday before and after the game!

My colleagues don't believe me but it's true..Villanova has the highest winning percentage in all of Division 1 this school year in the two major sports.
Villanova 43-5 .896

Better than Wisconsin 44-6 .880, Kentucky 39-7 .848, Ohio State 37-11 .771, Alabama 32-16 .667 and even fellow FCS powers North Dakota State 38-10 .792 and Northern Iowa 39-8 .830.

I realize the usual negative nelly contrarians on this board will say their usual BS about this observation but I think it's rather remarkable for a small Catholic school with the sports infrastructure problems Villanova has to be able to make this claim.
Makes me be thankful for Jay, Andy and our student-athletes even more!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT