ADVERTISEMENT

Lindy's Picks Villanov # 2

UncleEd

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2003
Alabama based Lindy's a well respected football magazine picked Cats 2 behind all winning No Dakota St.
Other CAA teams # 9 UNH #12 Richmond #17 JMU #21 W&M Cats play them all but UNH. Also play at # 23 Fordham. Sam Houston is # 3. Cats lost a playoff game at home to them without John Robertson. Liberty who Cats beat in a home playoff game is at # 12.
My fear is that national publications are overly impressed because Cats are led by the best QB and best LB in the country. Nova lost a lot of offense. Two very good lineman and a super RB. All three were in NFL camps with Kowalski being signed as an under drafted free agent by the Packers. Lost the QB of the secondary. How do you replace these super players?
BTW Cats were picked # 4 by Sporting News and 5th by Anthlon.

Last edited:
I saw Lindy's Magazine as well. Most of the magazines I have seen have picked Villanova pretty high. Hopefully this season can be as good as last year but there is no question that teams will be gunning for the Cats.

Most FCS teams have been gunning for the Cats since 2009 National Champ season. Every good team loses top players at graduation time. Lately Nova has been successfully reloading.

I been looking forward to this season starting since the Sam Houston State loss, Very hopeful this could be a special year for the Cats.

Any reason to believe John R us not healthy? I remember he had a concussion. Hopefully that us cleared up. Tom

That is what I was referring to. I hope his head stays clear!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT