ADVERTISEMENT

Little Marco is Back!

Did you really think he wouldn't? I like Rubio but he did too much harm to himself this election. Don't see much of a future for him beyond being a Senator, if he can even win re-election.

What jobs has he held outside of government?

I know he went to law school...has he ever practiced?

Yes, presidents set the agenda. Similar to Obama and healthcare reform. All 3 of my kids will go through college on that one. Tha k's obama

Depends on who you represent. However, activist gov is certainly good because it means more stuff is happening regardless of it ever becomes law. So yes, as noted many times, dems are better for business.

Did you really think he wouldn't? I like Rubio but he did too much harm to himself this election. Don't see much of a future for him beyond being a Senator, if he can even win re-election.

The Republican candidate, last name Jolly (don't remember his first name) was so terrible that he was trailing that total bafoon Alan Grayson. Jolly resigned from the campaign. I'm sure the Republican Party pressured Rubio to run.

Right, looks like hillary is going to win.

So does that mean she'll be indicted after she's inaugurated? Can't she just pardon herself? Any update on the Hill of when this is going down. I've been on the edge of my seat for months.

Depends on who you represent. However, activist gov is certainly good because it means more stuff is happening regardless of it ever becomes law. So yes, as noted many times, dems are better for business.

Was there a better time for business than Part D? Doubt it if you were in the pharma lobby biz.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT