ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of losses

The team is playing some quality teams. They have been in every game.

You need to understand that the team has lots of key injuries right now, so they are playing with one hand tied behind their backs.
The good news is that some of the younger players are getting some good minutes of experience, which will make the team that much stronger.

Be patient and wait for some of the players to get back....its early in the season. Its not how you start, its how you finish.

This post was edited on 12/2 6:37 AM by ccoyer

cc-

Not taking a shot at the team, sorry I might have come across that way. Been a bare few years for us. We have some very good talent. Not sure where the disconnect is occurring.

More than injuries. Recruiting. It's been very lean. I was hoping Louin would be a player..jury still out. Started out ok but now not as much. Is Megan Quinn going to be a player? Should we expect more out of the 2015 class? Are they ever going to get some rebounders?

After watching the Lady Cats for years, I easily came to the
conclusion that offensive rebounds have not been a priority for us.
You can not go to the offensive glass, get few, and get back on
D. When run outs dominate offensive rebounds, you don't go to the offensive
glass. It is simply a number's game.

Our style of play and the admission's office not admitting certain qualified recruits
puts us at a distinct disadvantage. I might drive somewhere to see us play in person
this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT