ADVERTISEMENT

Making a Murderer - includes spoilers

So I was reading through some of the omissions from the doc and in reference to these *67 calls.. I am not sure I follow. He blocked his number... but if he talked to her wouldn't she still know it was him, even if he originally booked with his sisters name? Was he using a posh British accent or something for those calls and she assumed it wasn't him because she didn't see the number? I just keep seeing people suggest this was as him disguising his identity to lure her to the property but not sure how that worked. In her call to the receptionist of AutoTrader she notes she is going to the steven avery property? I could definitely see her being creeped out... he was a creepy dude. Just not sure these facts added all that much to the case against him.

I think its perfectly reasonable to believe Avery played a role in or perhaps even murdered TH... but I also think its pretty clear evidence was planted/tainted and the case against him was built in an underhanded way. In his closing Kratz all but owns up to the key likely being a plant, also loved when he stated, "reasonable doubt is for the innocent."

Nothing to get riled up about in the way of new info, but good lord how big is the Avery family? Lots of exes marrying relatives. They live in a small town, but not that small.
I thought the Hallbach marriage thing was more f*cked up. I mean, everyone knew the Avery's were white trash.

No different than Seth Bullock marrying his brother's widow Skyler White.

deadwood-a-lie-agreed-upon-part-1-05-1024_featured_photo_gallery.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT