NBA Draft Predictions

Lowry45

VUSports.com Legend
Dec 7, 2004
1. Celtics three way trade with Sixers and Cavs

2. Stars dealt on draft night: Kevin Love, James Harden, Greg Monroe

3. Biggest Bust: Kris Dunn

4. Biggest Surprise: Thon Maker

5. Does a Nova Player get Drafted: Arc late late in the second.

Whatever sixers do burrs will praise them and at first sign of adversity say it's too soon to judge.

eat me.....Yea, adversity never happens in sports and when it does teams/players don't ever bounce back, turn it around. It's always smart to write off players at first sign of trouble, especially when such players are 19-20-21-22. Logical thinking. Give me more.

Looks like Simmons is the pick at #1. I'm happy. He's the guy I want. From here I'll wait to see what happens.

Worst value pick in first half of lottery: Hield. He looks like a Randy Foye in the pros to me, at best. Will be a nice rotation guy, but don't see a ton of upside.

I want sixers to take cousins. He's going ti be a really good pro. Can't believe he's not getting first round love. Just crazy to me. They will draft all these kids who can't play before him. He reminds me of Alvin williams. Sixers need to grab him at 26.

If you're PHI and don't get Dunn in a trade with BOS or someone else, I'd like to nab Bembry or Jackson from ND with a later pick.

Cousins seems like a reach at that stage, but could see it. Still he never stood out for me that much creating his own shot and as an all-around player, even when he was the second and sometimes third option for them. Not sure what his NBA upside is.

Worst value pick in first half of lottery: Hield. He looks like a Randy Foye in the pros to me, at best. Will be a nice rotation guy, but don't see a ton of upside.

Much better shooter and better range. However, being only a nice rotation guy is possible. I wouldn't doubt his work ethic, tho.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT