ADVERTISEMENT

New RB Coach

I don't know yet who the new coach is.
Can't see going to UMass as a step up. They stink.OK they play FBS but they still stink.

Uncle Ed- do you think Andy or Drew Gordon would fit and be interested in the position ?

Rand I can't believe Drew is finished coaching. But coaching at Nova might be a reach. For a few reasons.
Brett on the other hand- I am hearing he wants more family time.
BTW Andy Gordon was the Gordon who started the VU-Gordon history. VU is the only school to have grandfather, son, grandson to play the same position at the same school.

Probably a nice step up pay wise. UMass probably hopes he'll be able to bring some better recruits to that pathetic Program.

Also, from coachingsearch.com (http://coachingsearch.com/coaching-search-ticker?p=3):

Villanova: Per source, former Columbia wide receivers coach Ola Adams has joined the Villanova staff as running backs coach. Adams previously coached at SUNY Cortland from 2011-14, serving as defensive coordinator / assistant head coach. He also participated in the Bill Walsh NFL Minority Coaching Fellowship with the Chicago Bears in 2013 and San Francisco 49ers in 2014.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT