ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Team

nardibynature2

All VUSports.com Team
Feb 10, 2016
Lowry now a distinct possibility to be named. Guys are dropping like alligators in Florida.

Discuss.

Someone needs to play. At this rate Ish Smith might get a look.

Paul
Westbrook
Curry
Wall
Harden

All out. Only Irving, Lillard, and Conley remain from original list. Lillard has been non-commital lately, Conley is coming off an injury, and Irving still playing could play a part.

From here Lowry would make sense if he is in fact interested.

Reactions: kjbert
I think Lowry would be highly successful if selected. Willing passer after driving and collapsing the D or feeding the post up top, can shoot to keep teams honest. But as he learned later in the playoffs, won't necessarily do it to the point that he's sleeping in the streets if he's not making them, still able to get to the tin and score himself. This is the right time for him.

Now the entire Russian track & field team isn't going because of state-sponsored doping, after that all fell by the wayside at Sochi.

18IAAFweb1-master768.jpg

Russian track and field has always been a traveling pharmacy (could probably say the same about a lot of T&F, russians just more brazen and use the horse stuff). May as well make it permanent. I will miss their female pole vaulter though.

It's just as bad in Kenya, Ethiopia, Morocco, Turkey, the gulf states, Spain, and Italy.

Ignoring yourself?

No, I saw Burrs. The rest of the sentence was incoherent.

If he's referring to me saying Lowry wasn't on the final cut. Yes, he wasn't.

Obviously, if the PGs picked all drop out then someone will take his place. Lowry would be a good start if he's interested.

Anyway, but Butrs did suggest thatvhecwouldnt be on final 25 and that was correct according to U.S. Badketball officials. Now carry on....

No, I saw Burrs. The rest of the sentence was incoherent.

If he's referring to me saying Lowry wasn't on the final cut. Yes, he wasn't.

Obviously, if the PGs picked all drop out then someone will take his place. Lowry would be a good start if he's interested.

Anyway, but Butrs did suggest thatvhecwouldnt be on final 25 and that was correct according to U.S. Badketball officials. Now carry on....
Jesus man, I know it's the weekend but what is going on here?

Not caring is fine. I really don't either. But your reasoning is laughable.

Don't you know......everything I post is laughable.........but if you don't think that many of the players that don't have the desire to represent their country is the wrong attitude......guess that takes away from the time they spend their millions.

Don't you know......everything I post is laughable.........but if you don't think that many of the players that don't have the desire to represent their country is the wrong attitude......guess that takes away from the time they spend their millions.

Circumstances a bit different this year with that Zika nonsense going on. Some of those guys have already represented their country already.

The Olympics are an irrelevant event and should be discontinued. Especially the Summer Olympics.

But for some reason, I've always kind of enjoyed the Winter games.

Winning an Olympic. Gold medal is a pretty nice accomplishment for a person in their life. Not sure why these divas would not want to play

I hope kyle plays, wins the gold, and displays the medal at the Davis center

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT