ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pissing The Bed Drunk

VUWildCat2003

Bleeds Villanova Blue
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2003
Nothing I am proud of, but in my college years, 20s, this was something I did from time to time, thankfully haven't done it in a few years and I believe it is more of a mental thing than a physical thing, it is also a drinking way too F'ing much thing. I had a buddy in college who would call it being "in season," because he wouldn't do it for months, than he would do it 3 weekends in a row, and then he wouldn't do it for another 3 months, then he would do it 2 nights in a row, and so on. So when he was doing it he called it being "in season."

Anyway, my cousin is in college and he started doing it and asked if I knew of anyway to stop. I kind of just outgrew it, again, I think it is a mental thing and I think subconsciously I was just like you are too old for this sh*t and stopped, but I know other people have ordered desmopressin offline, started setting alarms for themselves, etc. Believe it or not, it seems like this is a more common problem than people want to admit so I have heard of all different ways.

Hearing some of the stories on here I thought this wouldn't be a bad group to reach out to, if anybody has any advice let me know. Grazie.

I also outgrew it. But ive got a decent story.

I went to The Hunt a couple years back for a work event. I completely black out during the day, have absolutely no recollection of getting from rural New Jersey to my bed in my upper east side apartment. And i did it all via public transportation, oddly enough.

Anyway, i fell asleep with my sick motorola razr in my pocket. The next day i wake up and the phone isnt turning on. I go to the verizon store, the lady pops open the case and a small amount of liquid comes out. Water damage. Phone is destroyed.

I didn't have any water near me when i went to sleep, so im baffled. The lady smells her hand, and shes like "It smells like beer." We both start laughing. And then in my mind i realize i also didnt go to bed with any beer. So it was my piss that went through my entire body and still smelled like beer. Ultimately, I passed out, pissed myself, ruined my phone l, and then a sweet lady at the verizon store got my piss all over her hands.

So yes, i too have had this problem.

10-nights-bed-wetting-1.jpg

I cant believe this thread is actually real so it doesnt really deserve a detailed response but if it IS true and you're above 12 yrs old I think the simple solution is drink less f*cking alcohol.

gdog, are you kidding? You didn't know a single person who pissed themselves drunk? Where did you grow up? Amish country?

Again, nothing to be proud of, I am not trying to impress anybody or be funny and I don't post on here NEARLY as much as some of you. It was again, did anybody used to do this or know somebody who did and if so, did they do something to stop.

I used to have a buddy who blacked out EVERYTIME he drank, he started drinking a 5-hour energy before every night out and he never blacked out again. He found a remedy. Just looking for something like that.

You want to start in with the holier than thou BS, take it elsewhere.

gdog, are you kidding? You didn't know a single person who pissed themselves drunk? Where did you grow up? Amish country?

Actually 70% of Amish suffer from alcoholism and 57% of those have weak bladders historically so the Amish are quite accustomed to urinating in their sleep

- something FoyeEffect would say

Again, nothing to be proud of, I am not trying to impress anybody or be funny and I don't post on here NEARLY as much as some of you. It was again, did anybody used to do this or know somebody who did and if so, did they do something to stop.

I used to have a buddy who blacked out EVERYTIME he drank, he started drinking a 5-hour energy before every night out and he never blacked out again. He found a remedy. Just looking for something like that.

You want to start in with the holier than thou BS, take it elsewhere.

Yes I know ppl who did. Very, very, very few...and they were all obscene alcoholics who drank way too much.

I did once but not asleep, I was laughing too hard at my friend for booting. The last laugh was on me!

Yes I know ppl who did. Very, very, very few...and they were all obscene alcoholics who drank way too much.

Fair enough. I also know kids who never pissed themselves, but were throwing fists every weekend once they got drunk, were passing out at bars, getting arrested for passing out on people's front lawns, puking on their pillows, going home with and performing acts with people they usually wouldn't even talk to, and so on. Alcohol makes people do all kinds of embarrassing/stupid shit.

Dude, did you go to Villanova? I mean, I am not saying you are wrong here. I am in my 30s now and don't behave the same way I did when I was in college/in my 20s. But when I was that age, things were getting pretty aggressive. I didn't consider anybody an obscene alcoholic, I just considered them college kids being idiots. Like Chef from South Park says, "there is a time and place for everything, and it is called college."

Reactions: RW_Prescott
Happened 2-3 times in early 20s then never again. I just assume it's from going to bed with a full bladder and being too plastered for your body's natural alarm system to wake you up. Maybe as you get older you just can't hold your piss long enough to fall asleep. Or you don't have binge drinking parties in your living room anymore. Time between last drink consumed and hitting the pillow is probably a factor.

Had a friend who did this every time he drank to excess. He pissed on your couch if he stayed at your place. So he wised up and would just sleep on the floor.

Reactions: VUWildCat2003
Used to do it a lot in college and right after college. Not so much anymore. I used to say you didn't go hard enough if you didn't piss the bed.

Reactions: VUWildCat2003
My cousins roommate did it almost every weekend in college. I'd go into their room on a Saturday and his bed with be completely stripped. One time I sat on the bed before he had a chance to clean it off...was not my happiest moment.

Never pissed the bed drunk but I'm a sleep walker and when I sleep walk drunk I tend not to piss in the bathroom. Senior year I was getting up to go to breakfast with my girlfriend and I go into my drawer to pull out some sweats. Everything in the drawer is soaking wet. I start yelling at her for spilling something in it. She's yelling back and I start to notice the pants smell like piss, I look at the height of the drawer and its crotch level. I had slept walked and pissed in my own drawer.

What a clown show this thread is. It doesn't surprise me that most of you piss the bed.

was visiting a buddy at Virginia Tech during college...we went so some frat party that night and he brought a broad back. he had bunk beds in his room and I passed out on the bottom bunk. He and the girl apparently slept on the top bunk and hooked up.

next morning, he wakes up and she was already gone.he feels his sheets and they are soaked. like, she HAD to have known about it when she got up and left. feels his boxers and realizes it was him that pissed the bed.

later on in the day we were grabbing lunch and the broad hits him up and asks if he wants to go out again that night. so apparently being pissed on didnt phase her....

It doesnt surprise me that some people didnt have enough fun in college to not piss the bed in this thread.

Can't recall a time I ever pissed the bed, maybe once after a lot of tequila senior year. I do know that I pooped in a west campus desk draw one time after a long night of drinking. Don't recall doing the deed, but the girl I was seeing at the time had cleaned it up and gave me a ton of sh*t for it.

What a clown show this thread is. It doesn't surprise me that most of you piss the bed.

See, this is what I don't understand, if we were talking about guys in their 40s and 50s right now, I'd get it, there is an issue. I was always under the impression that college into your 20s and even early 30s was the time to get this shit out of your system. Make mistakes, act like an idiot, and so on. I mean I still go out to Montauk a few times a summer and there are people who have been out of college for well over a decade still acting like animals. I guess to me there is the real world, there is the Monday-Friday, 9 to 5 way of life, and then on the weekends, when you are still of a certain age, it is OK to get after it a little bit.

I also did summer houses in the Hamptons, Manasquan, Avalon, and Montauk, you throw 15-20 people in a house like that who are all in their 20s and things can get out of hand. I guess maybe I was exposed to a lot more debauchery than some of you. It is what it is.

Ohh, I was exposed to a ton. Did my share of partying (drinking only). Was in shore houses with a bunch of dudes throughout my 20's. Pretty much the entire decade. Never recall anyone pissing the bed. I guess they just make them a little tougher in the city.

Reactions: AvalonFal
I generally, well not generally, would always stop myself from drinking when on the cusp of blackoutsville b/c blackouttown was always filled with horrible vomiting and misery for 2 days in my early 20's. Couldnt stand that feeling and vowed to never experience it again so once I would consider myself plastered or close to it, I would not take another sip. Lessons learned. Never pissed the bed from drinking too much. Not once.

I generally, well not generally, would always stop myself from drinking when on the cusp of blackoutsville b/c blackouttown was always filled with horrible vomiting and misery for 2 days in my early 20's. Couldnt stand that feeling and vowed to never experience it again so once I would consider myself plastered or close to it, I would not take another sip. Lessons learned. Never pissed the bed from drinking too much. Not once.
To each their own.

Man's gotta know his limitations. I know mine. Also had quite a few friends who would be terrible burdens when passing out at bars and other unbenowst, unideal places. Made for some bad situations and irritating circumstances. I didnt enjoy contending with that sort of thing at times and never wanted to be that guy to burden others, so I'd stop myself at the cusp of losing self-control so as to not burden others or put myself in craptastic situations. That, and of course, the awful feeling for days from getting annihilated. I know plenty of ppl who just dont get sick even when drinking far too much. I'm not one of those guys

Probably more for people who go too hard.

Yea, probably. But hey, why stop at pissing the bed.I always said if you didn't fall into a alcohol induced coma or choking on your own throw-up, then you probably didn't party that hard.

the guys trying to wear this one as a badge of honor (in the name of going hard) are comical. not saying there's anything all that wrong with it, but to play the tough guy/party animal card to justify pissing your bed is funny to me. i feel the real champs are the ones that can go hard and NOT piss their beds, AND wake up the next morning and be functional humans. that's what we should strive towards, not a piss soaked bed.

i didnt know anyone that had recurring issues with this, and we all went to blackoutsville regularly.

I did this once - 21st birthday.

My little brother did this frequently. We shared a bedroom growing up - the night before i went away to villanova fafter a going away party he slept walk and peed all over my dresser. Usually he just pissed the bed though. He ended up having problems with more than just alcohol and now doesn't drink at all. I like the person he is today a lot more in sincerity

i've done it maybe once, twice in my adult life. buddy of mine did it in college in a girls bed, woke up, realized what happened, and moved her over into the wet spot and convinced her she wet the bed the next morning.

not pissing the bed, but friend of mine was with a buddy visiting a college in tennessee once. his friend gets up in front of all these people at a party and goes, "want to see a magic trick?" said the guy took his hands held them above his head, stern look of concentration on his face, and started snapping his fingers and clapping his hands. meanwhile, he starts to piss himself. everyone is so transfixed on his hands that it takes a few moments to notice. some of the people found it hilarious, the rest...asked him to leave.

i've pulled the joke a few times at the shore late afternoon after a few beers. easy enough in a swimsuit when you can jump in the ocean and rinse off. have yet to get the stones to do it fully clothed.

First time meeting my girl's parents was at their shore house senior year. Went out and got shitfaced with them. Cool people. Get back to their house and pass out. Have to piss in middle of night and forget where the bathroom was. In drunken stupor, I go into their bedroom and open her dad's nightstand top drawer and begin pissing in it thinking its a toilet. He woke up cursing me and I quickly snapped out of it and apologized profusely. Next day at breakfast we didn't even acknowledge it. That man was a saint.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT