ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pissing The Bed Drunk

the guys trying to wear this one as a badge of honor (in the name of going hard) are comical. not saying there's anything all that wrong with it, but to play the tough guy/party animal card to justify pissing your bed is funny to me. i feel the real champs are the ones that can go hard and NOT piss their beds, AND wake up the next morning and be functional humans. that's what we should strive towards, not a piss soaked bed.

i didnt know anyone that had recurring issues with this, and we all went to blackoutsville regularly.

Trust me, I am not wearing it as a badge of honor. I wish I never did it, but I certainly wasn't the only kid I knew who used to do it. The point of this thread was to ask if anybody who has done it ever found a way to stop it. I mean the obvious answer is to stop drinking, but again, I knew guys who were a lot more trouble than I ever was when they drank, again, starting fights and things of that nature, and they eventually grew out of that as well. I think it is an unfortunate circumstance to find yourself in if you wet the bed when you drink, but also again, I also think it is a mental thing, and if a kid is doing no harm except that when he drinks, he shouldn't have to feel like a complete degenerate when you got frat boys dropping shit in girl's drinks every weekend.

I can honestly say I've never pissed myself and I drank an insane amount of alcohol in college until my early 30's. I have scaled way back at this point. One thing for me, no matter how messed up I was I would still wake up to piss in the middle of the night. Sometimes I would almost rather piss the bed but it never happened-trying to piss when you are in that terrible spot between severely drunk and severely hungover when you get the shakes and feel like you are going to pass out mid-piss is the worse.

I was also a much bigger fan of the hard stuff than of beer. When you are drinking Jack all night versus beer all night you have to piss way less!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT