ADVERTISEMENT

People seem to be assuming

ltvu

All VUSports.com Team
Jul 10, 2001
That we won't get much out of Mikal, Donte, and Tim.

Bridges has now had a full year on campus, knows the system,and will have 8 more months before the season starts to continue to get stronger. This was a top 100 recruit who, from all accounts can shoot and has athleticism and length.

I had assumed that Donte would redshirt before Ennis left, but that was merely due to the fact that there wasn't much room at the inn. From what I've seen he is athletic and can shoot it a little. Perhaps he picks up some of the slack from Ennis' departure.

Have not seen Tim much, but someone I know who knows hoops thinks he can play. If he can bang a little down low and make an open jumper, perhaps he gets in the rotation at the 4 and 5.

Not many thought Josh Hart was going to do much as a freshman --- not many thought Dwayne Anderson would make the sophomore-junior leap that he made--- maybe reynolds breaks out --- maybe Bridges can give us 20 solid mins a game instead of 10--- perhaps Donte or Tim assimilate quicker than expected.

I'm excited for next year --- it will be a completely different team than the one we've watched the last 3, but we have the potential to be very good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News