ADVERTISEMENT

Prostitution

Mr. Wade Garrett

VUSports.com Addict
Dec 11, 2007
The thread about sugar daddies and prosti-tuition (img src="leno.jpg") got me thinking about a conversation i had with some catholic Irish lass not long ago...

Places like Thailand and the Philippines are teeming with prostitution. Not the pimp exploitation kind we know in American inner cities. But the poverty-born, "i have no money and need to feed my family" kind. A lot of times there's no pimp behind it whatsoever.
In fact, for two hundred bucks there were probably 75 girls i met in two months who would have moved to the states with me and been my wife.

The Irish chick, being the staunch stick up the ass type, had a problem with it and with them on a moral level.

I see none at all. What do you guys think? Do most of you catholic bozos find prostitution morally wrong in an environment of extreme poverty?

Honestly, if it is something you CHOOSE to do (not forced into or pimped) and you can make a living off of it, have at it

Hey, Pope Gregory, you were the one chastising the sugar babies.
I wasn't chastising. I was saying that, on the surface, it seemed like a dumb choice that I wouldn't make. I mean, adp98 worked as a bartender at TGIFriday's for his first 8 years on the Hill when he easily could have sold himself to some old DC bag.

Reactions: kjbert
Honestly, if it is something you CHOOSE to do (not forced into or pimped) and you can make a living off of it, have at it
Agreed, b$. If this is a way to a better life in impoverished countries it's fine with me as long as only the woman gets the money. When I used to go to Asia there were women sent to my hotel room by suppliers through pimps. You could tell they were really not into selling their bodies so I would just give them some money and send them home. Sex should always be a mutually agreed to experience IMO.

Reactions: SnottieDrippen
Agree with bmoney - Although I've never been with one, I don't begrudge anyone who likes them or the women that choose to do it.

In a perfect world everyone would be getting laid all of the time, the demand would be low, and it would be legal - so the only whores available would be super-hot, high-class ones.

The problem globally is that since it's illegal in many places a black market exists and that's where younger women get exploited and trafficked as property by this guy:

latest

The truth is, being a former Catholic, it pissed me off to hear some Irish girl lament over the immorality of someone else.
As if having sex is worse than going hungry or letting your children have no new clothes. Get bent. Who is she (or any catholic) to judge?

Religion effed up our wiring something awful..

The truth is, being a former Catholic, it pissed me off to hear some Irish girl lament over the immorality of someone else.
As if having sex is worse than going hungry or letting your children have no new clothes. Get bent. Who is she (or any catholic) to judge?

Religion effed up our wiring something awful..

Was her anger focused on the prostitute or the guys having sex with them or the overall act in general?

Reactions: kjbert
Was her anger focused on the prostitute or the guys having sex with them or the overall act in general?

The prostitute. Because then we got into it about a crippled guy i met paying for chicks. And she had a problem with him. Her argument was essentially, "He should try harder. Anyone can find love." The guy had no ears or lips.

Honestly, fck off. Some people are born with a shit hand. I love when the morally righteous (always religious) criticize people for satisfying one of our most basic, essential needs.

Reactions: Chimpat
When I used to go to Asia there were women sent to my hotel room by suppliers through pimps. You could tell they were really not into selling their bodies so I would just give them some money and send them home. Sex should always be a mutually agreed to experience IMO.

You can't make this $hit up.

The problem globally is that since it's illegal in many places a black market exists and that's where younger women get exploited and trafficked as property by this guy:

arrested.jpg

-Fixed

It's everywhere down here in CR; especially the town I live in.

No problem with it at all from both sides. Regular jobs in these countries pay shit. Lots of poverty. Little opportunity. Deadbeat dads and single moms everywhere. Even though its a bigtime Catholic country, it's legal. Pimping is very illegal though.

Cleaning ladies can make $600 a month breaking their back six days a week. Or go screw some gringos and make a lot more. No brainer. A good paying job is like $2K. Fck that.

I also get it from the guy's perspective. Love seeing these guys come down from the state/Canada/etc. Recently divorced... on fishing trip with buddies... ready to plow some 20 year old chick with a flawless body instead of his overweight ex-wife for the first time in 20 years. Have at it.

Younger guys down here chasing tail too. Fck it. Pay a chick $100 that is 10x hotter than the girl he chasing in the states who he has to blow all sorts of money on... talk about dumb shit... deal with her nonsense...etc. These guys have the mindset "you don't pay them to cum, you pay them to leave."

Saw a midget getting a girl once. He aint getting that in the states.

Saw a blind dude with full blind guy garb (sunglasses and cain) with a Colombiana on each arm. He aint getting that in the states.

They are for people who:
a) cant get laid by anything decent on their own
b) don't feel like dealing with the BS from a regular chick

Legalize it stateside along with marijuana and sports betting.

Reactions: Mr. Wade Garrett
Extreme poverty, kinda poor, middle class, upper middle class, 1%'ers. It's capitalism at its finest.

The prostitute. Because then we got into it about a crippled guy i met paying for chicks. And she had a problem with him. Her argument was essentially, "He should try harder. Anyone can find love." The guy had no ears or lips.

Honestly, fck off. Some people are born with a shit hand. I love when the morally righteous (always religious) criticize people for satisfying one of our most basic, essential needs.

She sounds like a real handful. "Anyone can find love" is such a dumb line. Let me guess - did she talk about karma a lot?

It's everywhere down here in CR; especially the town I live in.

No problem with it at all from both sides. Regular jobs in these countries pay shit. Lots of poverty. Little opportunity. Deadbeat dads and single moms everywhere. Even though its a bigtime Catholic country, it's legal. Pimping is very illegal though.

Cleaning ladies can make $600 a month breaking their back six days a week. Or go screw some gringos and make a lot more. No brainer. A good paying job is like $2K. Fck that.

I also get it from the guy's perspective. Love seeing these guys come down from the state/Canada/etc. Recently divorced... on fishing trip with buddies... ready to plow some 20 year old chick with a flawless body instead of his overweight ex-wife for the first time in 20 years. Have at it.

Younger guys down here chasing tail too. Fck it. Pay a chick $100 that is 10x hotter than the girl he chasing in the states who he has to blow all sorts of money on... talk about dumb shit... deal with her nonsense...etc. These guys have the mindset "you don't pay them to cum, you pay them to leave."

Saw a midget getting a girl once. He aint getting that in the states.

Saw a blind dude with full blind guy garb (sunglasses and cain) with a Colombiana on each arm. He aint getting that in the states.

They are for people who:
a) cant get laid by anything decent on their own
b) don't feel like dealing with the BS from a regular chick

Legalize it stateside along with marijuana and sports betting.

Last edited:
Agreed, b$. If this is a way to a better life in impoverished countries it's fine with me as long as only the woman gets the money. When I used to go to Asia there were women sent to my hotel room by suppliers through pimps. You could tell they were really not into selling their bodies so I would just give them some money and send them home. Sex should always be a mutually agreed to experience IMO.

Alt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT