ADVERTISEMENT

Questions On Homepage Makeover

JoshNaso

Jul 4, 2016
Hey guys, Rivals is pushing into the home stretch on the homepage makeovers. I've been given the option to opt out of the switch, but I was hoping to get some feedback from everyone on the new layout. I provided a link to a trial of the new design, but no one offered any opinions. I'll re-post the link here, please let me know if anyone would prefer to keep the current layout.

https://villanova.rivals.com/homepage_redesign

Also, the new design would place some messages from the forum on the front page. There are several options to regulate those messages, including which forums they are drawn from as well as including/excluding certain users. Based on the current state of discussion, I would have to include the free board in this display due to the lack of discussion here. I would prefer to not do that, as I feel it is something that should be reserved for Nova subscribers. Furthermore, if there is anyone who would like to be specifically included or excluded, now is your chance to say so.

Again, this is your chance to offer any opinions on the new design, determine where front page forum messages are drawn from (if we make the switch), and to let me know if you would like to have your messages prioritized to the front page. I would prefer to limit those messages to those from this specific board, but obviously I need you guys to comment in order to do that. Also, the site is for you guys, so if you have a preference between old and new layout, now is the time to let me know. Your thoughts and opinions would be greatly appreciated. Enjoy the start of the madness and the game tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News