ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Class ranked 25th in FCS

ND State again? I really thought that program would skip a beat when their head coach went to Wyoming last year; wrong!

Don't know anything about Brian McLaughlin's credentials to rate FCS recruiting. I'll take his ratings with a grain of salt when he has Yale #2, Harvard #8 and Columbia # 18. Perhaps a bit of Ivy League bias, for whatever reason?

Reactions: UncleEd
Don't know anything about Brian McLaughlin's credentials to rate FCS recruiting. I'll take his ratings with a grain of salt when he has Yale #2, Harvard #8 and Columbia # 18. Perhaps a bit of Ivy League bias, for whatever reason?
I also don't know Brian McLaughlin's credentials. But 3 Ivy schools rated that high is hard to understand.
I also don't understand how some schools can bring in 29 or 30 kids.
Difficult for me to understand how JMU recruited so well in the mist of a coaching change.
Delaware not ranked???? Getting that LB from PSU and his brother ,the best player in the state of Delaware, (All-State on O and D )are reasons enough for a top 25 spot.

Do we have any preferred " walk ons ' besides the kicker/punter

I thought we did better than that, although I still would have liked to see us go after a kicker and not settle for a walk on. JMO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT