ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Allenby

LizReed

Bleeds Villanova Blue
Aug 29, 2001
Hilarious story. Boozed up and got his ass kicked? Paying for sex and trying to cover it up? Ball---are you involved at all yet?

The whole story is so weird. Couple that with Tiger's missing tooth and it's been a hell of a week in creepy golf news.

More than you will ever pay and still already paying on previously taxed funds. Unlike you and NC94's alt, "Alt", who, with no facts at all, is concerned about what someone else who you don't know and have never met has paid, I wish everyone would pay at least as much as I have because it would mean they are making an awful lot of money and having a financially successful life.

You think TJC has more career earnings than Robert Allenby?

Originally posted by nardibynature123:
More than you will ever pay and still already paying on previously taxed funds. Unlike you and NC94's alt, "Alt", who, with no facts at all, is concerned about what someone else who you don't know and have never met has paid, I wish everyone would pay at least as much as I have because it would mean they are making an awful lot of money and having a financially successful life.
So now the old codger thinks that I have an alt named...."Alt?"

What's the over/under on the number of scotches that tjc consumed prior to typing that gem?

Great comment on Deadspin:

"Allenby is a world-class golfer. He should be able to get out of a tough lie."

Same thing happened to a buddy of mine in Waikiki. We were there for his brother's wedding, he was the best man, and he had two black eyes for the event.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT