ADVERTISEMENT

Robertson Wins

UncleEd

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2003
Forget my 10 pm post .JR won 66 of 160 first place votes. CONGRAT to # 19 and the Nova football program
Nova first school to have three winners Brian Finneran 1997 Brian Westbrook 2001 and now John. CONGRATS young man.
Can't wait for next season. Congrats to his coaches.

Just curious .... would JR have been ready to play this weekend if VU would have won on Sat.?? Guess I'm dreaming of what might have been.

Well deserved as he was virtually a one man gang.. Any question of what would of happened against Sam Houston St. if JR had got the ball with 4 minutes to play?

Congratulations to John Robertson. Had we not had as many penalties including the last two we might still have won our most recent game. Tough to have have come so close. Great in spite of everything that John won the Walter Payton award.

Congratulations John Robertson. What a fabulous season.

emcee92: I guess none of us are objective, but it's hard to believe we wouldn't have won that game with J.R. at the helm. In addition to his talent, the offense is use to him, and his poise and leadership is something that just couldn't be replaced. Under the circumstances, Polony did a great job but with our Payton Award winner at QB, we win!

Originally posted by paschall:
emcee92: I guess none of us are objective, but it's hard to believe we wouldn't have won that game with J.R. at the helm. In addition to his talent, the offense is use to him, and his poise and leadership is something that just couldn't be replaced. Under the circumstances, Polony did a great job but with our Payton Award winner at QB, we win!
Agreed. Not to mention as a coach you call the game differently as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT