ADVERTISEMENT

Selling my 2015-16 season tickets (face value)

Randiculous

All VUSports.com Team
Dec 15, 2006
Selling my 2 tickets to Villanova men's basketball games. I am hoping to find one buyer to take the entire season (minus 5 games) but would consider selling off smaller packages of games. Price is face value I pay for the seats (taking into account the mandatory donation to VU), not looking to make money, just recoup what I spent. The package includes my seats in section NC and also games at the Wells-Fargo Center (Section 105). Please let me know if you're interested. Go Nova!

Looking to sell the following games:

Nov. 13 Fair Dickinson 7:00 PM
Nov. 17 Nebraska 8:30 PM
Nov. 20 East Tenn St 7:00 PM
Nov. 22 Akron 4:30 PM

Dec. 13 La Salle 5:00 PM
Dec. 22 Delaware 7:00 PM
Dec. 28 Penn 7:00 PM

Jan. 6 Seton Hall 7:00 PM
Jan. 23 Providence 12:00 PM

Feb. 13 St John's 8:00 PM
Feb. 20 Butler 2:30 PM

We are keeping:

Dec. 31 Xavier 12:00 PM
Jan. 13 Marquette 8:30 PM
Feb. 3 Creighton 8:00 PM
Mar. 1 DePaul 7:00 PM
Mar. 5 Georgetown 12:00 PM

This family is in the running for the most hated family. Selling season tickets, except the one we want to go to.

Considering the wait list is many years for season tickets, why not just drop your tickets and let someone who wants to pay face value for them have the chance?

I split a season ticket package 2 seasons ago with someone, it was great. Never charged anyone a dime to come to a game with me, had a chance to bring 7 different people (4 of whom had never been to a game before at the pavillion). Never heard back about the Nebraska game, would really like tickets to that one since it's one of the only games at the Pavillion I'll be able to make (and it's not against slop).

Have those games he's selling you can probably find someone giving them away.

I'll take the East Tennessee State tickets off your hands if you pay me face value for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT