ADVERTISEMENT

Shaping up to be a good summer on 4.6

KennyTheKangaroo

VUSports.com All-American
Aug 26, 2007
The newsgroup should be in good spirits and brightsiding throughout the summer months thanks to this victory.

Perhaps it will stir dmill out of his self imposed/court imposed exile

Perhaps the dimer will lose some of his cynicism

No doubt ball will be insufferable.

and maybe the CoPers won't spend much time convincing themselves that the phillies or eagles will be any good because the CoPers will be in a state of perpetual brightsiding

hope springs eternal

Reactions: NovaNation94
A little extra time blowing drying the balls today in front of the plasma TV this morning. Will spend the rest of the morning researching the best cheesesteak in Philly while deciding what version of the Philly tuxedo to wear.

It's gonna be a good summer

mqdefault.jpg

Yeah, there is a lot of love going around right now. Maybe we can stop some of the infighting.

OK -- so the Cats are finally done playing. LCD/Plasma is fair game once again. In market for a new TV, no idea what to get. Oh and Doc Van, best cheesesteak in Phila. proper. GO!

I would prefer to keep not giving a damn about what kind of food I eat, and run the risk of becoming a pharmaceutical receptacle when I'm 70 and my life doesn't matter anyway.

...and then...you're 70.

It's not much different than saving for retirement.

Bet a lot of 70-year-old selves think their 30-40-50-year old selves were dicks.

Believe "it" or not, I actually read your posts.

So what have you discovered to be some "real" "foodz?" For example....

I think that we once asked spg what he ate on a daily basis and I remember it being pretty normal except for some seaweed chips as a morning snack or something like that.

Spg, what do you think of the macrobiotic diet?

Key is to not have a diet at all. Just have it be "how you eat". Don't be a dump and you will be fine. Soda is the worst. If Doritos don't gross you out, there's no hope for you.

Last edited:
Tremendous post by spg7. I don't know how people purchase any yogurt other than Fage. Most people over 45 have no idea about modern nutrition principles. At most, they know the dated heart health principles that their general practitioner (who they rarely see) throws at them.

I'm trying to acquire a taste for the plain yogurt. Right now I have a tub of whole milk yogurt from aldi, and I'm not completely hating it. I also don't mind the taste of Siggi's plain.

I also eat shredded wheat every morning, which might be the most unappetizing stuff on the face of the earth. I like it for breakfast, though, because it keeps me full and it keeps me regular.

By the way, does it make me a poor person if I shop at aldi?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT