ADVERTISEMENT

SHST at North Dakota ST

UncleEd

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2003
Tonight at 8 PM eastern. On ESPN 2.
Damn. Wish it was Nova.

anyone watching this? I am going to go out on a limb and say ND State rolls in this one.

We sure do Ed...but, that's why we buckle up....Saturday, we kick Syracuse's butt for payback for that August game..peace and happy holidays.

Originally posted by JimB:
anyone watching this? I am going to go out on a limb and say ND State rolls in this one.
So far, not impressed with the effort of either team.......7-3 in 3rd Qt. How did S H beat Nova??? I know JR didn't play, but even without him???

This is so tough to watch knowing we should have been there! Poloney did everything he could, mental mistakes....

Nova shot themselves in the foot repeatedly against Sam Houston last week with penalties which imo cost them the game, that and the blocked punt which gave Sam Houston a TD and still Nova only lost by 3. Not really impressed by The Bison in this game either, and as I typed this they finally woke up and got another TD. I am pretty convinced Nova would have beaten The Bison based on what I am seeing.

Can we just fast forward to August and get the next season going?

The rout is on now, If UNH gets by Illinois State tomorrow, I am curious how UNH will match up with The Bison.

I think most agree, with John Robertson we would have beaten SHS. Actually, if their QB had thrown long passes last week as he did tonight, two overthrows that could have been TD's, we would have beat them without JR last week. Not so sure about beating NDS. They have stepped it up in 2nd half after a sluggish 1st. However, it would have been nice to have had the chance to play them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT