ADVERTISEMENT

Skymall remembered

I have always wondered who the f*ck who buy something on SkyMall, probably ADP.

CoP'ers, added a wikipedia article on what SkyMall was, I know you probably haven't been on a plane before.

SkyMall

Annual circulation of 20 million copies? Wonder how much jet fuel was used to cart that sh*t back and forth on almost every plane.

Man - my warranty on my combo trampoline/golf ball cleaner is going to be worthless now.

Originally posted by Villanova U:
I read the skymall every time I fly. It's hilarious.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Yeah, this. I honestly didn't realize it was a real selling tool. After a while, I thought it was something for the average traveler to use to kill time.

Originally posted by nardibynature123:

CoP'ers, added a wikipedia article on what SkyMall was, I know you probably haven't been on a plane before.
C'mon, Skymall? Actually I'm lying. Two weeks ago fly to Indy and forget my book (yes, I'm so old I still like books). Picked it up and they were advertising new apartments in Miami. Might get one of those. Does that count?

Originally posted by adp98:

Originally posted by nardibynature123:

C'mon, Skymall? Actually I'm lying. Two weeks ago fly to Indy and forget my book (yes, I'm so old I still like books). Picked it up and they were advertising new apartments in Miami. Might get one of those. Does that count?
Yes, I actually figured on all your travels and you not being poor that you bought something from there, like a Steelers chair or some shit like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT