ADVERTISEMENT

Snottie - This Will Make You Barf

Re: Scottie - This Will Make You Clown Vomit

Originally posted by JMerc2:

Oh good, this thread again.
Here's a hypothetical bet...

Big East is currently 2nd in RPI, with six Top-50 (SJU[not]PA 51).

For the bet, you get to choose the top 5 RPI teams from any one conference (as of today), and whoever chooses the conference that gets the most teams to the second weekend wins (tie = push).

There are two selections you can pick from...

1. Big East
2. Any conference you want ranked lower than BE (just eliminates Big12).

Who do you want?

I must go. I will return in the future to review your selection.

Originally posted by novabball2:
im self employed and get a 1099 from the companies I underwrite for, but run my pay through a payroll company to produce a W2 for me and my employees. the payroll taxes are killer. so not only do i pay the government income taxes but i pay them taxes on paying myself and my staff. So I am penalized for employing americans. i had to change everyone to a 1099 and let them handle their own taxes. too expensive to run everything through payroll. with 1099s i dont have to pay payroll taxes when issuing payroll checks.
I hear you on the payroll taxes. That said, just a friendly suggestion - be careful with this. Employees being falsely classified as subcontractors is one of the IRS's hottest audit topics right now. I'm not saying you are doing this, but make sure they are not employees. adp98 thinks he has tax problems, if you get hit with all the interest and penalties involved in one of those audits it's lights out. I've had a couple of client's nailed with this and it's not pretty.

You think Lois Lerner turned the IRS on to your clients?

what nova98 said. I moved one employee to 1099 status since he moved out of state, and we had to go through a whole process to establish he is actually a sub and not an employee (contractor agreement, establish that he controls his hours, etc.). If your people are in your office every day and working regular hours for a regular check, you're probably not going to be able to claim them as subs.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT