ADVERTISEMENT

Sometimes it Just Bees Dat Way....

Anarchy99

'Nova Nation Sensation
Mar 29, 2012
Still buzzing from the NFC. No doubt. Every now and then I will search for some new fan reaction videos. Found a newer one today. It's pretty much what i think about when i think of your routine Southerner. But this house is pretty strange. Here we have two grown men in no shirts, one grown man with no pants, two babies and a 325 lb woman all watching UNC lose.

Scroll to about the 7:00 mark for the quote. Something I plan on using moving forward. Man this win still feels great.

I'm afraid to watch that a second time. Was that baby getting breast fed during the video?

The question should be asked, under what circumstance is it okay to be pantless with other people around watching a sporting event? Is the answer the NCAA Championship?

Reactions: SnottieDrippen
I've been going around saying "sometimes it just bees dat way" all day along. A bumper sticker may be in order.

The scene is really full of questions. For instance - who are the shirtless dudes in relation to the fat lady and the pantless man? Friends? Brothers?

Being that everyone in this video appears to be relatively sober, I am trying to envision a time where one would just hang around pantless in front of your friends, and it seemingly be nothing even worth mentioning. There is no "hey Jiimbo - your pants done drying yet?" or "Hey Billy Bob - what's with you not wearing pants??"

I have a few guys that are tremendous friends for many years. Under no circumstance would this occur. None.

It's like a NFC version of the basement in Zed's Pawn shop.

I'm guessing those are his sons - who assuredly still live with him. With their kids.

IMG_5520_1.jpg

What the heck does no pants man say after the woman says "don't hit the baby"? I've tried listening 10x. It happens at like 6:10

Just watched the whole thing again. I actually wonder when the first day will be that I don't watch Jenkins shot at least once. I can't imagine that day will come in 2016.

Reactions: adp98
Just watched the whole thing again. I actually wonder when the first day will be that I don't watch Jenkins shot at least once. I can't imagine that day will come in 2016.
what's amazing is, I don't even go looking for it, it just appears somewhere.

Nice woodwork around the fireplace/mantle. Looks like a decent, clean kitchen. I wouldn't have expected that from this crew.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT