ADVERTISEMENT

Tattoos

DirtyD? Nickeldimer?

Fack no.

They are becoming an epidemic. They used to be cool and original; now they are the norm.

Circa early 90's. Home from college and hanging with some of the high school homies. My one friend shows me his new tattoo. Was so original. I never saw anything like it. Really looked cool. Thought about getting one to take back to college. Thankfully I didn't b/c 5 yrs later every other douchebag has one --- the standard bicep tribal.

Ying yang tattoos were cool for a while... now they look dumb.

Oriental proverbs were cool for a while... now they look dumb.

Barb wire around the bicep. My 53 year old coworker has one. Musta got it 20+ years ago when he claims to have been a "bodybuilder". Hopefully it looked better than because he looks like a clown now with his atrophied 11'' arms.

Love seeing the MILFy type in her late 30's to late 40's equipped with a tramp stamp. Yup they were the hot thing 15 years ago when you were hot. Now you have saggy back fat and look horrible. They weren't called "tramp stamps" when they were the hot thing. You look dumb.

Now the hot style are these arms sleeves. Smoking hot chicks in their 20's getting them. They'll look stupid in 10-15 years when there is a new trend and their skin starts to sag.

Neck tattoos are trending upwards too. Smart move

Reactions: gldendog
Love seeing the MILFy type in her late 30's to late 40's equipped with a tramp stamp. Yup they were the hot thing 15 years ago when you were hot. Now you have saggy back fat and look horrible. They weren't called "tramp stamps" when they were the hot thing. You look dumb.
counter point: you wouldn't be staring at it saggy back fat if it weren't there. Both it's aesthetics and purpose have changed over time.

Fack no.

They are becoming an epidemic. They used to be cool and original; now they are the norm.

Circa early 90's. Home from college and hanging with some of the high school homies. My one friend shows me his new tattoo. Was so original. I never saw anything like it. Really looked cool. Thought about getting one to take back to college. Thankfully I didn't b/c 5 yrs later every other douchebag has one --- the standard bicep tribal.

Ying yang tattoos were cool for a while... now they look dumb.

Oriental proverbs were cool for a while... now they look dumb.

Barb wire around the bicep. My 53 year old coworker has one. Musta got it 20+ years ago when he claims to have been a "bodybuilder". Hopefully it looked better than because he looks like a clown now with his atrophied 11'' arms.

Now the hot style are these arms sleeves. Smoking hot chicks in their 20's getting them. They'll look stupid in 10-15 years when there is a new trend and their skin starts to sag.

Neck tattoos are trending upwards too. Smart move

Know a SMOKING HOT blonde who decided to, on a whim, get a picture of Marilyn Monroe on her thigh, 6 inches long, a full arm sleeve and a giant wings tattoo under her huge cans, across her stomach. She's still blazing hot but WTF, I don't get it. Yeah, those look great. What do you even say? "That looks like shit, Kerri? When did you become psychotic?".

I was thinking about getting a tattoo of this:

Ryan-Arcidiacono-cutting-down-the-net.jpg

Another thing that I can't get enough of is golf-themed tattoos:

bp27.jpg

6wOsl7g.jpg

df859a0c-b9b9-48e7-bcdc-37bd703f15a8love_13_tattoo_610.jpg

Reactions: Chimpat
And I like all these twerps getting all these skulls, cob webs, daggers and other menacing shit on their bodies like they are some sort of outlaw biker.

Reactions: NickleDimer
Know a SMOKING HOT blonde who decided to, on a whim, get a picture of Marilyn Monroe on her thigh, 6 inches long, a full arm sleeve and a giant wings tattoo under her huge cans, across her stomach. She's still blazing hot but WTF, I don't get it. Yeah, those look great. What do you even say? "That looks like shit, Kerri? When did you become psychotic?".
You still proposed, though.

I know a guy who got "The 80's" tattooed on his thigh off a bet. Looked like pic below just without the "back to"
BackToThe80s.jpg

Just like I was talking about earlier...

Whilst crushing it in the gym today, some over the hill meathead next to me. Probably 55 or so.

Dude had Chinese writing on his triceps.

Probably looked cool when he got it 20-30 years ago when Chinese proverbs were the trendy tattoo. Now it just draws attention to his flabby triceps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT