ADVERTISEMENT

Telling Quote from Harry

tpenter

Diaper Dandy
Nov 27, 2005
Harry's comment to Mel Greenberg after the St. John's game from Mel's blog.

- -- - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - --- - --- - - -
Perretta talked about needing more players to throw into the guard spot.

“We’ll know next year ? if we don’t show improvement, I hate to say it but maybe this group of kids aren’t good enough to get it done in the Big East.”

- - - - - - - -
Ouch.

Yikes!! He recruited them. Guard spot?! Kane, Carey etc. Enough. Terry, will I see you at the USF game? Last one for the seniors. I plan on coming. Chance for a win also!!

Kinda figured we would be seeing you there. Not going out to Pitt or up to Hartford so this is it for Nova ball this year unless we win the Big East and move into the NCAA. How's that for optimism. Realistically we would have a very winnable game on Friday for the opening round and would face the five or six seed on Saturday if they win on Friday.

We have not been able to beat USF yet as their guard play always seemed to overtake us at the end of the games. They are pretty poor this year so hopefully we can pull one out. Roberts is out for the year with a hand injury so look for Jones to pick up more PT. Senior night - the two seniors have sure seen some trying times over the past five years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT