ADVERTISEMENT

The Gr8est Football Player Any Of You Have Ever Seen....

qwe015

All VUSports.com Team
Oct 2, 2009
Discuss...

Who are the bitter jets fans like thedean, shoops and Dr Van picking? Sanchize? Mangenius? Rexy? Peyton? Ryan leaf? Jeff George? Mike Mamoola?

I was actually hoping Tom would just retire after the game. Say, "I'm the best ever, I deflated my balls all over this league, I'm outta here!.". I actually was hoping that 2007 and/or 2011 would be that moment, but it feels real sweet to see him do it in 2015.

Double digit fourth quarter comeback in the big game. Not even lowry99 or adp can knock this one.

The best any of you have ever seen. Tiger, Jordan, Gretzky and Tom. The sooner you accept it, the better all of your lives will be.

Tom B isn't exciting to watch in my opinion and I don't really care about who wins or loses games because sports are pretty much not serious - so he's pretty useless to me. But, I do respect him. It's hard for me to call any quarterback the greatest football player ever. Tommy B can't do like 85% of the things a football player could potentially do. But, he's a master of the 15% he excels at. He certainly deserves that truck he got tonight

Originally posted by SnottieDrippen:
Tom B isn't exciting to watch in my opinion and I don't really care about who wins or loses games because sports are pretty much not serious - so he's pretty useless to me. But, I do respect him. It's hard for me to call any quarterback the greatest football player ever. Tommy B can't do like 85% of the things a football player could potentially do. But, he's a master of the 15% he excels at. He certainly deserves that truck he got tonight
I think you're great diminishing the role of a QB in football. They are the single most important position in any sport.

Second best QB I have ever seen play. He showed me a lot last night, made a couple of mistakes but bounced back. Nice work Tom Brady.

Originally posted by WhiteChocolate:

Originally posted by SnottieDrippen:
I think you're great diminishing the role of a QB in football. They are the single most important position in any sport.
I agree they are most important but there should be separate categories because what they do is so completely different than what the rest of the players do (that's a general statement but physical play esssentially). If the damn forward pass was never invented we wouldn't have this problem

I hate Brady probably more than any athlete today. But I can at least respect what he has done and for how long he has done it.

Definitely will be a good day the day he and Hoodie are gone from New England

Guy has not been able to the throw the ball down field in years and just keeps winning. And his hair weave alone should earn your respect - it's world class from every angle.

The one thing we have learned from Tom Brady, especially in light of the fantasy geeks who tout peyton manning: it is not about being the most exciting player, it is not about putting up the gaudy stats, and it is not about being flawless in every game. It is about valuing possession of the ball in the 4th quarter, and doing what you have to in order to execute properly and win. Don't try to do too much, don't force things, trust your teammates. You won't win everytime, but you will be in position to win and if you keep putting yourself in position to win good things can happen.

We can all learn from Tommy.

Played against Randy Moss. He wasn't human. Gr8est athlete I've even been around. Guy could play any sport and play it well. Look at how he made Brady in his limited time with the Pats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT