ADVERTISEMENT

The People vs. OJ Simpson

Thank you. I'm going to try Apple TV. If anyone finds it let me know and I'll do the same.

You know who they should have got to play OJ?
OJ Simpson

He's a gr8 actor, could have totally pulled it off.

I agree with the comment that Cuba is trying to portray Tracy Morgan moreso than OJ.

You know who they should have got to play OJ?
OJ Simpson

He's a gr8 actor, could have totally pulled it off.

I agree with the comment that Cuba is trying to portray Tracy Morgan moreso than OJ.
Somehow, I don't think he's getting work release from his Nevada prison to do a mini-series.

I blocked out most of the trial when it happened...and didn't remember that bit...but apparently did come out.

They were obviously cramming about 9 months of trial into that episode last night.

best part of the series so far was when she walked in with her jheri curl, and OJ did the double take. rewound that a few times.

By
Rich Shubert

This review is from: Madam Foreman: A Rush to Judgement? (Audio Cassette)
Upon first hearing the not-guilty verdict in the O.J. Simpson trial, I was sure it was because at least some of the Simpson jurors had some self-serving, self-righteous agenda. However, after reading this pathetic, to the point of being comical attempt, to justify their verdict, I have changed my mind... Not only was their so-called "analysis" of the evidence completely devoid of any truly intelligent thought, it contained leaps of logic so vast, Evil Knevil would have been too scared to jump it. For example, one juror said she had doubts O.J. did it because only a "little" blood from the victims was found in Simpsons bronco.If he was truly innocent, then why is ANY of the victims blood in his car! Throughout the trial Johnny Cochran continuously lied or distorted the truth. During the defence for instance, in an attempt to show police "contaminating" the crime scene, Cochran shows a still picture of a policeman "carelessly" walking through a bloody path. Contamination,right? Well, no. Upon simple cross-examination, we find out that only AFTER the crime scene had been processed and all blood evidence been collected did this officer then walk through this bloody path. Was there any mention of this in this book? Of course not. When Cochran tried to show an attempt by police to "plant" evidence, he showed a videotape of Simpsons bedroom depicting the ABSENCE of bloody socks that the police claimed were there. Planting of evidence you say? Again, upon cross-examination the person who shot the videotape testifies that he was there to videotape the premises for insurance purposes only. And that he was told by police NOT to go into the bedroom until AFTER they collected whatever was in there, including,of course, those bloody socks! Did any of these hapless jurors make note of this?...In fact, rare is it, that you will find consecutive coherent sentences, such is the collective wisdom shown here. So, the question is, would I recommend this book to others? To that question, my answer is surprisingly, a resounding YES!...Because while on one hand, this book was so tedious to read,what with its complete utter lack of knowledge and insight of the subject matter, I still found it facinating to delve into the minds of people who have such little powers of deduction...

It was never about facts or evidence. It was about retribution and the verdict was sealed the day of jury selection.

I don't remember the part about nude pictures of Marcia Clark......did they show them at the time?

Marcia%20Clark200611121362923050.jpg

Johnnie led a double life? Wish is was old enough to get all this in during real time. I don't know what if Clark and Darden ****ed it is implied here.

Supposedly they never f'd.

Didn't know it was Darden's idea to go against Marcia and make OJ try those gloves on.

Who'da thunk trying gloves on with sticky latex gloves underneath them would make them tighter to get on?! What a revelation that was! Superbly acted by Nordberg too. Such a painful, excruciating act putting gloves on. Hurts so badly for an NFL player to undertake such an arduous act in the age when getting routinely bashed in the head on a football field was standard fare. Those gloves tho man, putting those on, really rough stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT