ADVERTISEMENT

These girls are killin' me! But I like it.

Nov 2, 2009
We're Back!

Well, The girls are back...

back to being able to put down the wins...
to holding on in the final stretch or even coming back like today...

back to torturing the fans with these last minute and close wins...
why do they have to torture us like this?
I wasn't grey-haired when I started watching this team...

This is the best team we have had in ten years and I think they will prove it going forward.
I like your summation of the season, tpenter, but I am looking for at least 12 wins down the stretch and
my ignorant optimism says... Lets win them all. On a given day, they can beat anyone.

This team is going to surprise. They are going to grab wins where it is not expected and they will
make the NCAA championship cut.

The more they win, the more they will believe and the better they will become.

Who knows? Maybe it is time for them to beat UCONN again...
Don't laugh me off...
Nobody expected it the first time and certainly not the second time...

If this team keeps it together and can get the timing down to fire on all cylinders at the same time
(or at least a few more cylinders at a time) they will be tough to beat.

There is a lot of talent on this years squad and I think they want it bad enough to make it happen.

GO NOVA WOMEN!

We might not be quite as talented as that UCoon women's team when we broke their 70 game winning streak to win the BE Championship. That team will be recognized at our CUSE game this year when Trisha Juline's jersey will be raised to our rafters.

Uncle Bill57,

Remember who was sitting behind us when Cortney (Sp?)
Mix scored her 1,000 point?

I remember her dad being there and being so proud. Steve didn't make a lot of her games since he had the radio broadcasts to do for the Sixers. He even missed her senior night, that wonderful night to remember when we took down UConn for the second straight time. Ah the memories, ten years distant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT