ADVERTISEMENT

Three Nova Recruits Help Penna Win Big 33 Game

UncleEd

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2003
RB Jarrett McClenton, linemen Louis Csaszar and Bryan White helped Pa win. The game pits Penna stars against Maryland stars. The game was rain shortened. Csaszar played both center and guard. White played d line. White will join his brother at Nova. Their dad played at Nova for Coach T. White and Csaszar will be roommates at Nova.
I think three Big 33 players headed to Nova is the most Cats ever had. Again I praise the staff for great recruiting, as always.

RB Jarrett McClenton, linemen Louis Csaszar and Bryan White helped Pa win. The game pits Penna stars against Maryland stars. The game was rain shortened. Csaszar played both center and guard. White played d line. White will join his brother at Nova. Their dad played at Nova for Coach T. White and Csaszar will be roommates at Nova.
I think three Big 33 players headed to Nova is the most Cats ever had. Again I praise the staff for great recruiting, as always.
Spending about 10 days vacation in Avalon. Next door a young couple with 12 week old baby. Both school teachers. He in West Chester (PA) district. Coached football from 2009 until 2013. Coached against Bryon White. Said all good things about him. Said he was beast. Broke up everything his team tried. And this was White's junior season. Nice to hear good things about our recruits from people who know what they are talking about.

Reactions: DCFRANKLIN
UE, enjoy Avalon, with all these recruits coming in it doesn't look like we are going to slow down anytime soon. Fun time to be a Wildcat fan!

Reactions: DCFRANKLIN
Agree long term prospects look good. A lot of quality FB players would prefer a school like Nova over some of the national football factories.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT