ADVERTISEMENT

Trust the process?

Are you suggesting that they just don't give a dam?

th

Thanks for the "likes", they keep my spirits up.

CoPers facing a big-time, must-lose-game on Monday.

If they can come up small, at least we'll get some good radio.
Hopefully the "likes" will keep your mind off the terrible pro sports franchises you root for.

Cleveland has Lebron - that puts it lightyears ahead of CoP. DC, San Diego, Buffalo are probably in the running.

Joe Embid. Aka ****ing asshole. Aka stick a fork in this loser. So ridiculous you just have to laugh.

Go Nova. Christ.

Reactions: Chimpat
If one of the most reviled athletes in CoP history didn't hand-deliver a WFC in 2008...

Jamie Moyer?

I enjoyed the PROCESS article. Confirms what I suspected. I don't see why anyone should give a sh*t what Brett Brown thinks. He seems like a swell guy, but he's just the guy brought in to take a beating through the tanking years before they hire a real coach for when they start trying.

Better NBA career: Thabeet or Embiid?

Who, the Flyers season ticket holders? I mean, who would you base that statement on…gdog, burrs, Dimer?

Please never mistake me for a hockey fan again.

What's your point about the rest? The "sports complex" is soulless? Yeah, but not sure how that impacts fans or team performance. Why are the Union the one that got away? Still waiting for MLS to be "real". It's essentially the soccer version of Nippon Professional Baseball - a lower level of play with a bunch of local guys and some washed up players from the "real" leagues.

The Shirley temple thing reminds me of simpler time when the stories about Lamar Odom focused on his skittles consumption... in retrospect maybe the "Candy Man" nickname did not mean what we thought it meant.

Injury-plagued? Check. Chronic insubordination? Check. Addicted to a 7-year-old's favorite drink? Check.

Still the correct pick.

Quick point about all the Chip Kelly hand-wringing. Let's examine all these studs he let go: D. Jax, He's done nothing for a team that's done nothing. Shady, another guy who has done absolutely nothing. Maclin. The Chiefs are 1-4 and he's not exactly setting the world on fire. Maybe some were.....to quick to judge, the Chipper. At a minimum, too soon to tell?

The Embiid thing is a complete embarrassment and reflects poorly on Hinkie and the entire Sixer organization. The Keystone Cops routine where everyone points the other way in terms of accountability as Embiid thumbed his nose on the Vegas situation is an absolute joke. He should be fined and they shouldn't pay him a dime of his 2015-16 salary if he re-injured the foot after ignoring the team and their doctors on aspects (like wearing a walking boot) of his re-hab. At a minimum, a hefty fine should be in order. You think the flies on the Spurs? Hinkie is in completely over his head.

Reactions: ChuckSullivan97
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT