ADVERTISEMENT

Tuff day for "]["emple

ncaaball2

All VUSports.com Team
May 25, 2005
getting crushed in both sports on national television.

Then again, their biggest moment of their biggest football season ever was a loss to notre dame, so maybe the temple community really dies subscribe to the thought of not mattering whether you win or lose?

I'm watching the georgetown game on FOX, so if either group of criminals is making a comeback my apologies.

getting crushed in both sports on national television.

Then again, their biggest moment of their biggest football season ever was a loss to notre dame, so maybe the temple community really dies subscribe to the thought of not mattering whether you win or lose?

I'm watching the georgetown game on FOX, so if either group of criminals is making a comeback my apologies.

ball.........still classy as ever............

It has been a fairytale season for Temple. I never thought I would see the day when Temple would beat an unranked Penn State team. Then they followed that up with a thrilling close loss to Notre Dame! Playing Toledo in Boca Raton is just the icing on the cake. This truly is the golden age of Temple football.

I'm sure that whole "only selling 50 tickets" for the championship game came into play here too.

College football's primarily about money. They're going to have trouble ever getting to a real bowl with zero support

It is sad. The Marmot bowl what the heck is that

24270_4549_f.jpg

I actually do feel bad for them. Best season ever and they are forced to play a MAC team.

On the bright side they can just go ahead and get started now on designing the huge banner for their new stadium commemorating their home loss to a top 10 Notre Dame team, no worries about that being topped.

Matakevich reminds me of SEan Lee. Makes tackles everywhere. I have no idea how he projects to the NFL, but the kid knows how to play the game.

Matakevich reminds me of SEan Lee. Makes tackles everywhere. I have no idea how he projects to the NFL, but the kid knows how to play the game.

tom........great comparison.......and very glad the selectors of these awards had enough foresight to recognize the talents of Matakevich.

That kid is fun to watch big loss for them maybe one of their best players of all time

Incoming Mayor causes temple to delay feasibility study for new stadium. Interesting development the day after coach sign extension with talk of future enhancements. Hmmmmm.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT