ADVERTISEMENT

Uconn Tailgate

lot8b

Diaper Dandy
Mar 4, 2007
The Lot8b guys will host a canned beer, peanut and other stuff tailgate prior to the Alumni Tent Reception from 3:30 (when the lots open) and 5:30 (when the reception begins).......all are welcome to stop by and hang out before the reception......we will try to park close to the Alumni Tent which will be in the "Red" lots South of the stadium.......look for a flagpole that will fly 2 VU flags.....one will be a standard "V" flag while the other will spell out Villanova.....hope to see you anytime during gameday and Beat uconn

Reactions: VU82
The Lot8b guys will host a canned beer, peanut and other stuff tailgate prior to the Alumni Tent Reception from 3:30 (when the lots open) and 5:30 (when the reception begins).......all are welcome to stop by and hang out before the reception......we will try to park close to the Alumni Tent which will be in the "Red" lots South of the stadium.......look for a flagpole that will fly 2 VU flags.....one will be a standard "V" flag while the other will spell out Villanova.....hope to see you anytime during gameday and Beat uconn[/QUOTE

HI. NEIGHBOR

just a reminder that we will host a tailgate for all early arrivals......hopefully I can park near the alumni tent and headquarter up in the south lot.....first time there for most of us so look for flagpole with 2 VU flags flying......tailgate will go from 3:30-5:30 when we can wander over to the alumni reception for some more nutrition.......look forward to gathering with all and beat connecticut

Reactions: VU82
Told this afternoon Villanova Alumni reception over subscribed - I can't get in. Traveling 2000 miles but I guess my fault for waiting too long. I also have a degree from Uconn. Willing to bet that they will let me in and cash my check!

Told this afternoon Villanova Alumni reception over subscribed - I can't get in. Traveling 2000 miles but I guess my fault for waiting too long. I also have a degree from Uconn. Willing to bet that they will let me in and cash my check!
This is good news -bad news. You can't get in but many Villanovans did. When I checked the list a few days ago, over 150 Cats had signed up.I'll see you at Lot 8b 's tailgate. BTW, in spite of the shot Cardashin gave Lot 8b , he puts on the best Villanova tailgates.

You were planning to attend game and tailgate ?
Planocat this question was directed to Cardaision. I know your plans.
I love it when posters who are not going to tailgate or game seem to feel they can poke at those that are true fans.

Ed look forward to seeing you! I believe your daughter was starting as a Freshman last time I saw you.

Unfortunately won't be able to make it but very excited to watch on TV. I will be at the Fordham game the following weekend. Happy to see it looks like a lot of Villanova fans will be making the trip.

Alumni email today that has moved the reception tent to the east lot. Expect our pre-tailgate to be right next to it. Safe trip

East lot is not listed on the UConn parking map. Anyone have more specific information (a lot letter or number)

We just got here. Gray lot east of the atadium Ask for vu alumni reception rent. We are parked next to it

lot8b, keep us posted of the Villanova turnout if you can. Would love to hear a lot of our guys made it. I am still at work and covering for people today so I didn't have a chance.

Nice to meet you Planocat. You have always been one of my favorite posters. Good for you for not being deterred by the "no room at the inn" posts on this board and elsewhere. You probably knew that you would be welcomed, and you were. That is one of the great aspects of being a VU football supporter. Friends old and new and in between are always welcome. The 4/2/85 attitude that permeated the other program never took hold on this side of the aisle, despite administrator after administrator's clumsy attempts to turn apples into oranges. The crowd at the pre-game exceeded even the most optimistic expectations. VU fans came from near and far by plane, train and automobile. Literally. And kudos to Lot8b for being first to arrive and nearly last to leave afterwards. Long may the VU Football flag wave. On to Pitt!

Taking lobster orders for the uri game at the Maine game.....enjoyed seeing all but uncle Ed's taxi was a classic

Was one of the Nova tailgaters undeterred by being parked in North Glastonberry. Never met Uncle Ed, but saw the taxi arrival. A classic. VUber.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT