ADVERTISEMENT

VU Alum

tplav2003

All VUSports.com Team
Mar 14, 2004
Anybody familiar with Mark Dunigan, former VU linebacker? In charge of Precision Castings, just bought by Warren Buffett for $37B. Company is in Oregon. Thanks Tom

I think its Donegan. Didn't know anything about him until the announcement, then I learned a little by happenstance - my sister works for one of the divisions of PCC. He's a '79 graduate, Accounting major.

That is nothing to brag about. A UD football player Class of '79 just bought a push cart hot dog stand for 100 bucks and is killing them in Newark! In the first month alone , he has grossed $11.13.

Anybody familiar with Mark Dunigan, former VU linebacker? In charge of Precision Castings, just bought by Warren Buffett for $37B. Company is in Oregon. Thanks Tom
I can't find this guy under either spelling. As an alum or as a former football player.

That is nothing to brag about. A UD football player Class of '79 just bought a push cart hot dog stand for 100 bucks and is killing them in Newark! In the first month alone , he has grossed $11.13.
A TYPICAL NUMBNUT GENIUS WHO HAS NOTHING TO SAY.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT