ADVERTISEMENT

VU women vs Pitt on ESPNU I Believe

ESPNU lists St. Louis vs. Temple men at that time slot for Saturday. As far as I know, the only video available will be the free Big East network online. You only need to register once and you can see whatever game they are featuring each week.

Not sure who the announcers will be, but at least you won't be watching a Pitt video feed with their announcers doing the call.

The six o'clock game time made this a trip worth staying home and watching on the computer, rather than driving in the dark and getting home well after mid-night after spending most of the afternoon driving out there. A 2 p.m. game and I would have done it.

The game can be seen live in Philadelphia on The Comcast Network. It can also be seen on Sportsnet[/URL] New York, Cox Sports Television, Time Warner Cable Syracuse, ESPN Full Court Package and ESPN3[/URL]. It is also on bigeast.org .It will be on tape delay on Root Sports Pittsburgh (6:30 p.m.) and Mid-Atlantic Sports Network (11:30 p.m.).

This post was edited on 1/11 2:24 PM by ccoyer

Comcast Sportnet Philadelphia is not live - tape delay at 11 p.m. I am told that it is available on DirectTV but have no way to confirm. Thus if you are in Philly area do not have subscription to ESPN Full Court or DirectTV, the only live action you will probably be able to get is online with ESPN3 or BigEast TV.

Cats up by two at half; it is our hitting treys versus their dribble
penetration when I picked it up on BE Sports. Harry has always been
willing to give up two rather than a trey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT