ADVERTISEMENT

Wait a Second

Mr. Wade Garrett

VUSports.com Addict
Dec 11, 2007
My thread got deleted? Seriously?

It wasn't great, but it was a hell of a lot funnier than the tjc joke thread. Even had more reaponses.

I'd argue it was better than arak's original, awful thread - which is still up.

It was a simple thread re: Roulette strategy. Specifically, if my friends and I are headed to Atlantic City to play some roulette, can we blackmail the bed and breakfast with a bad yelp review to get our money back?

It got 1450'ed within twenty mins.

Don't see the problem.

Reactions: NickleDimer
I also was flummoxed about the deletion. I even checked the other board to make sure it wasn't lurking over there for some reason. Maybe someone posted a tubgirl picture in it?

It was a simple thread re: Roulette strategy. Specifically, if my friends and I are headed to Atlantic City to play some roulette, can we blackmail the bed and breakfast with a bad yelp review to get our money back?

It got 1450'ed within twenty mins.

Don't see the problem.
I don't get it either. It didn't seem objectionable. A couple of weeks ago 2 of Jake's threads (one of which I thought was in bad taste but that doesn't ever seem to matter) disappeared too for no apparent reason. There is a note at the top of 4.6 that says threads are removed every 5 days. Maybe that's why?

I don't get it either. It didn't seem objectionable. A couple of weeks ago 2 of Jake's threads (one of which I thought was in bad taste but that doesn't ever seem to matter) disappeared too for no apparent reason. There is a note at the top of 4.6 that says threads are removed every 5 days. Maybe that's why?
I tried to catch a predator and you whined about it you kid diddler.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT