ADVERTISEMENT

Why a loss this weekend would be good for villanova

qwe007

Wild-Kitten
Oct 2, 2009
nm

Removed per the rule "No repetitive negative posting. What makes a repetitive post? If you come to the forum and consistently say the exact same thing about the exact same topic day in and day out, that is being repetitive. Be sure to understand that no one is saying that you can not be critical. But this site will not be overrun by the same people coming on the site day after day saying the same negative things."

This post was edited on 12/5 10:06 PM by ericw

nm

Removed per the rule "No repetitive negative posting. What makes a repetitive post? If you come to the forum and consistently say the exact same thing about the exact same topic day in and day out, that is being repetitive. Be sure to understand that no one is saying that you can not be critical. But this site will not be overrun by the same people coming on the site day after day saying the same negative things."

This post was edited on 12/5 10:06 PM by ericw

You know that you are never going to convince anyone on this message board that any of your suggestions for Villanova athletics are good for the school or the athletic department. It's synonymous with handing out NRA pamphlets at a gun control rally. You're doing this for no other reason than to irritate or upset people. Even if you were making valid points this isn't the proper medium to communicate those arguments. I began ignoring you long ago but honestly, this is just taking it one step too far. You are a pathetic person that somehow finds joy in ruffling the feathers of the few people that legitimately follow and enjoy to your alma mater's football program. You are wasting your life. It is sad, really.

Go Cats.

Originally posted by SMM__NYCCAT:
You know that you are never going to convince anyone on this message board that any of your suggestions for Villanova athletics are good for the school or the athletic department. It's synonymous with handing out NRA pamphlets at a gun control rally. You're doing this for no other reason than to irritate or upset people. Even if you were making valid points this isn't the proper medium to communicate those arguments. I began ignoring you long ago but honestly, this is just taking it one step too far. You are a pathetic person that somehow finds joy in ruffling the feathers of the few people that legitimately follow and enjoy to your alma mater's football program. You are wasting your life. It is sad, really.

Go Cats.
"Alt". ^^^^^^

uncle Ed, just post under your real handle!!!

Ball Now you are calling me a coward. I never, ever post under any name other than Uncle Ed. You sir are a despicable thing. You change your name more often than you change your underwear. You come into our house an defecate on our living room rug
. Then expect us to respond mildly. You sir are rude and ( based on facts) very dumb.
Good luck finding a job you can keep.
If you had ANY creditability you would engage Fr. Peter and the board, but they already know you are a very sick thing.
Excuse me , I not must go to the VU -LaSalle hoops tv game. I no longer have time to waste with a sick thing like you.

good post Ed!! GO Cats!! Let's get to Jacksonville!

nm

This post was edited on 12/5 10:07 PM by ericw

The day I think a loss would benefit Villanova is the day I would stop following Villanova, If you can not be supportive of the kids in a Villanova uniform then there's the door don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

Beat Liberty

I am a long time reader of this board and generally like the back and forth that result from differing opinions.
However there is 1 poster that is consistent in his opinion. I can only speculate that he continues to offer
that same opinion because he thinks we either dont understand what he is saying or thinks that if he says the
same thing over and over others will finally agree.
So to qwe007 or whichever of the several names you post under let me tell you WE GET IT. You aren't a fan
of the football program as it loses money, believe it should be disbanded and the money put to better use.
Do us a favor, the next time a fan posts a comment that they are excited about a game or proud of the team
or anything else that is positive and you fell the urge to respond with your same opinion, dont. WE GET IT.

There seems to be a unanimous view that Qwe and his Alts are a cancer on this board. Our esteemed moderator and others have suggested that the best course is to ignore Qwe's rants. That was wise advice, but Qwe has a talent for bombarding the VUSports boards with negative post after negative post until people can't stand it anymore and take the bait (as I realize I'm doing now).

As many have said, these repetitive negative posts are nothing but insults and taunts directed against Villanova's football program, its coaches, players, families, traditions, and fans.

Supposedly, repetitive negative posting is among the grounds for banning a poster, but there seem to be practical problems with enforcing the rules. Doesn't an experienced internet organization like RIvals have ways to prevent misbehavior? Even if the perpetrator comes back with a new Alt after being banned, doesn't Rivals have the technology to identify the perpetrator's computers and devices and reject all messages from those sources?

Sorry if I've just "fed the troll" some more.
[/URL]

Unfortunately Eric doesn't ban posters on the grounds of habitual annoyance so all you can do is use the "ignore" feature for each one of his hundreds of alts.

are you saying "he's been von'd?"

wink.r191677.gif

Thanx Eric !!! This moron's presence was hard to simply ignore ... kinda like trying to close your eyes to him & his own eyes were burning holes in you.

Thank You Eric! Should be interesting with KC Keeler coming back this coming Saturday.

Beat Sam Houston State

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT