ADVERTISEMENT

Youngest unamimous MVP in MLB history

adp98

Post 'Til Your Fingers Bleed
Gold Member
Feb 25, 2005
Bryce Harper. NBN, still overrated?

Has he ever really won anything though? Baseball is a team sport, winning the pennant is much better than an MVP....

446263.jpg

It's going to be great. Trump is going to make the phillies pay for it.

Reactions: kjbert
Trout has been better longer. After the way harper commanded the stIle zone and altered his game, I will not concede today trout is a better player. I will concede, he's been better longer. Harper was as good as last yeAR as I've seen in a very long time. Note, I think you really need to see baseball players play a lot to have an accurate view. I didn't see trout but a handful of times. I do see harper nearly each game and he's as good as I've seen since bonds. However, it was one year.

Trout has been better longer. After the way harper commanded the stIle zone and altered his game, I will not concede today trout is a better player. I will concede, he's been better longer. Harper was as good as last yeAR as I've seen in a very long time. Note, I think you really need to see baseball players play a lot to have an accurate view. I didn't see trout but a handful of times. I do see harper nearly each game and he's as good as I've seen since bonds. However, it was one year.
I'm not going off WAR or anything like that. Trout has been better along those metrics, but he plays CF so he gets a boost for that. But Trout has but up back to back to back to back MVP seasons. Harper has done it once. I expect them both to continue at this level so we'll see when they are done.

What the f*ck are you typing on? Always see these autocorrects that don't make sense.

Well deserved for Bryce. More definitely to be expected "as long as he's healthy." How many more in DC, we'll see. Celebrate it now. If they do put up a large banner for it, I don't know that I'd agree with it, but wouldn't mock it.

This phone is alwful. Always autocorrects to stuff that makes no sense. I need to go get another blackberry. This is a Samsung.

Mike Trout is the greatest player through his age 23 season in Major League history, yet he's still somehow underrated. If he has three more seasons like his first four and then never does anything again, he would have a compelling Hall of Fame case.

We generally think of Curtis Granderson as a pretty good player (because he is one), but his career WAR is 41.8. Trout's is 37.9.

Reactions: ComeFiesta
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT