ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft/Rumors Thread

Dmil, I have been saying all along that grouping all euros together is stupid. I didn't like Porzingis for the Sixers but alongside an offensive player like Carmelo he'll at least get open looks and I believe he'll make them. He speaks perfect english and seems to love American culture - can't say that for a lot of the past euros and it does matter in terms of comfort and attitude. I wish him the best just to get rid of the euro stigma. Hezonja is going to dominate some nights - especially because he's on a team without veterans who would try to put him in his place. Kobe-esque attitude.

Edit: and by Hezonja dominating I mean he's going to go off and drain 6 threes in a JR Smith fashion. Not necessarily win games but gain a following

McRae is an intriguing player. He was fantastic in the summer league (their best player by far, better than Noel) and very good in the minors circuit. He will get plenty of burn to to show he's the goods or not.

I wouldnt mind bringing McDaniels back at all. Not sure what the hell the Rockets were doing acquiring him when they had like 7 guys in front of him on the wing last year.

McDaniels isn't coming back. Not with having Tokoto now. Maybe if they can get him for a steal, but I doubt he comes back. I don't want his Mom in the stands either.

Tokoto is an abortion at the offensive end. McDaniels is not. They are basically the same guy in every area except McDaniels can shoot the ball a bit. Tokoto cant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT