ADVERTISEMENT

1985 NC vs. 2016 NC: Which Coaching Job Was Better?

This has nothing to do with Nova you idiot. And I wasn't the first one to imply it.
You're the idiot, burrs. Accusing players of taking cash with the tacit knowledge/approval of a former Nova assistant now the head coach is related to Villanova. Sorry if that's too difficult for you to figure out before you made those outlandish charges in the first place.

You're the idiot, burrs. Accusing players of taking cash with the tacit knowledge/approval of a former Nova assistant now the head coach is related to Villanova. Sorry if that's too difficult for you to figure out before you made those outlandish charges in the first place.

I would have said it if Chambers was never an assistant at Nova, too. Chambers being a former assistant had nothing to do with it. Again, my sources are solid. I'm sorry this bothers you. Regardless, not sure why it does because big-time college athletics is littered with this type of stuff. Talk about being out of touch.

Last edited:
Burrs gets unfairly bashed because he's a non Nova grad. If he were, he'd probably have the same people agreeing with him.

Nova grads that did the same thing (bmillsvu05 and paddy cans) were addressed the same way.

What is the same thing? I'm not even sure what I'm guilty of. The Expectations stuff is waaayyyyy overstated. I'm almost always fair with this team. I have never once bashed Jay Wright. Not once.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT