ADVERTISEMENT

20 Minutes of Action

Even money Rahad (for crying out loud spell it correctly) and gdog are alts from the same person? Discuss.

Clearly an alt, but gdog is not tactful enough to pull it off.

They have pretty much the same sexual acuity from what I can tell.

The best was the thread about astrology. GDog said something like, "Like we ever listen to what they say anyway? Just bring them back to your place and plow away..."

Reactions: ChuckSullivan97
Not gdog, not DP, not any other poster. Tho I always appreciated the DP comparisons because I found him funny.

And having now seen the rapist's mugshot I retract my prior statement. The Uconn brat is still hot tho.

Rayhad had a pretty in depth TQ last year. I don't think an "Alt" could've pulled it off.

animal_house_pinto1.jpg

Guy should have read the "Prostitution" thread where tjc said "Sex should always be a mutually agreed to experience IMO." In other words, don't rape people. This guy broke the golden rule!
Didn't he also say that it should be between a man and a woman?

What is it in us that seeks the truth? Is it our minds or is it our hearts?

I'm gonna ask BWers to close their eyes while I tell you this story. I want you to listen to me. I want you to listen to yourselves.

This is a story about a girl visiting her sister at Stanford. She drinks too much alcohol. She makes out with a freshman swimming star. She passes out near a dumpster. He climbs on her passed out body, raping her, shattering everything innocent and pure -- vicious thrusts -- in a fog of drunken breath and sweat. The athlete is convicted and receives the minimum punishment. Can you picture him? I want you to picture that man. Now imagine that he's black.
the-rise-of-matthew-mcconaughey-09-a-time-to-kill-1090362-TwoByOne.jpg

Reactions: Anarchy99
How much longer before everyone moves on to the next "cause du jour"? I read that one of the character witnesses for the rapist is a drummer in a band and they are starting to be blacklisted, they lost a tour date and some of their management because they "support rape culture".

How much longer before everyone moves on to the next "cause du jour"? I read that one of the character witnesses for the rapist is a drummer in a band and they are starting to be blacklisted, they lost a tour date and some of their management because they "support rape culture".

There is a large portion of the population that should be euthanized.

I also love how everyone and their mother is taking advantage of this situation to promote themselves. The number of "open letters" out there is nauseating.

zynzLv.gif

I read that one of the character witnesses for the rapist is a drummer in a band and they are starting to be blacklisted, they lost a tour date and some of their management because they "support rape culture".

yeah what a shame that there were consequences for her victim-blaming statement in support of a f--king rapist

it's her right to keep those tour dates. scalia's bloated corpse must be rolling in its grave

This week I overheard two different sets of middle aged women discussing this case, their lack of familiarity with the actual facts, and how their impression of what happened makes them feel.

this week i overheard men talking out of their ass about sports and politics more than once

it was awful i hope somebody penetrates all of them with a foreign object while they're sleeping

Johnnygentle to bettyhester to edhochulistriceps. That is an interesting evolution of username choices.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT