ADVERTISEMENT

All CAA teams and All American teams?

brill

VUSports.com Addict
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
anyone know when they are released? I would think in the next day or 2. I would have to think Cherry will be 1st team and Robertson obviously as POY. anyone else to make it?

Cherry might be all American as well. obviously Robertson will be all American. hopefully 1st team

Brill - I think you have the two most likely ones in Robertson and Cherry. This is a talented team across the board but not many super stars. Dillion Lucus might be there as well if playing in the middle.

yeah was so sad seeing Lucas go down. I was sitting there watching that live. He was in major pain and needed help off the field at half. What was his injury? ACL? I didn't hear. I am a physical therapist so I would understand the time for rehab.

Cherry should be 1st team all ACC and maybe Def POY. He should also be at least 2nd team AA. Robertson should be a shoo in for POY in CAA, and 1st team AA. And most likely the Walter Payton award winner. don't know when that is announced

dc,
Any word on Underwood status for playoffs ?

Livers might make like 2nd Team All CAA IMO. He was the main recipient of a lot of JR passes, right? Is Livers a senior?

Livers 2nd team, Sarnese 3rd team, Monanghai 3rd team

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT