ADVERTISEMENT

Autograph Seeking Jagoffs

gldendog

Post 'Til Your Fingers Bleed
Jul 24, 2001
These guys have to top the list of individuals I detest. At a cellular level. Grown ass men asking 22 year old dudes like Carson Wentz at the airport for their name on a piece of paper. LOSERS. Do these grown men not comprehend how this comes across? You're telling that person "hey man, you're a better man than me, sign this so I can wallow in shame at your feet". Then this jagoff at the airport starts booing Wentz when he wont sign. It's one thing if you have a kid with you. That's different. But if it's clearly for you it's well within the celebrities right to decline if he doesn't feel like it. As long as said celeb doesn't charge for autographs at a later date like jagoffs like Pete Rose do. That's even worse.

Once you graduate high school it's a violation to ask another man for an autograph. Stop embarrassing yourself.

These guys have to top the list of individuals I detest. At a cellular level. Grown ass men asking 22 year old dudes like Carson Wentz at the airport for their name on a piece of paper. LOSERS. Do these grown men not comprehend how this comes across? You're telling that person "hey man, you're a better man than me, sign this so I can wallow in shame at your feet". Then this jagoff at the airport starts booing Wentz when he wont sign. It's one thing if you have a kid with you. That's different. But if it's clearly for you it's well within the celebrities right to decline if he doesn't feel like it. As long as said celeb doesn't charge for autographs at a later date like jagoffs like Pete Rose do. That's even worse.

Once you graduate high school it's a violation to ask another man for an autograph. Stop embarrassing yourself.

+1

I saw the video. These dudes need slaps. Supposedly, one of these clown does this all of the time.

These people are the worst. Every year down in Clearwater I see grown men trying to get in front of kids for Phillies autographs. Nothing more pathetic than a 40 or 50 some yr old guy yelling "Mr. Nola! Mr. Nola! Can you please sign this for me?"

Does this have anything to do with sals baby and jalen brunson?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT