ADVERTISEMENT

Butler Game Video

Nov 2, 2009
Looks like the Butler game is going to be viewable tonight for free from their website.

I haven't confirmed that it will be free yet but it does appear to be.

GO NOVA!!!

It appears if butler will win ; they are too quick and too athletic.

Shame the 6 game winning street had to end. Let's get it back together for Xavier.

This post was edited on 1/16 8:09 PM by mosby2

I agree with the Butler announcers. In the second half, Butler looked like they wanted the win more.

After it was 51-49 with 11:46 left, Butler outscored Villanova 21-9.

I think the team needs Louin's scoring, but in this game, Louin committed 4 personal fouls in 11 minutes.

After scoring scoring 20 versus NC State and 16 versus DePaul, Louin has scored 7, 4, 9 and 2 points in the last four games.

I agree when Louin is scoring they are a much stronger team..but she is a fresh and is still adjusting some. Defense is a challenge for her at the moment, especially off the dribble. I'm a little concerned that they may start relying to much on Leer for scoring..Caroline Coyer looks fantastic some games..average some others..if she starts scoring and shooting a little more consistently that would be a big help. She's a gamer...Burford seems to be finding her stroke again but if she starts dropping them like she's capable that would be a big help. Catherine Coyer may be the most underrated player on the team and is shooting the lights out of threes and just has a good feel for the game..needs to make some of those layups! Edwards is coming on nicely, Holman is steady..Teague has her moments from outside (could use her size inside more)..Dillard..Burton..you just never know on a given night who is going to step up..but consistency is the key..especially from their lead dogs..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT