ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone tell me how to post a pic on this site???

Avalon - The easiest way is to use the "Rich Text Editor." Right click on the pic you want to upload and select "copy." Then in your reply window in the "insert item" click on the pic icon. Erase the "insert image here" text. Put your cursor in that box, right click and select "paste." Then click "done" then "post message."

Originally posted by tjc3844:
Avalon - The easiest way is to use the "Rich Text Editor." Right click on the pic you want to upload and select "copy." Then in your reply window in the "insert item" click on the pic icon. Erase the "insert image here" text. Put your cursor in that box, right click and select "paste." Then click "done" then "post message."
photo.jpg

Did it work??
This post was edited on 2/6 11:11 AM by Mr. Wade Garrett

Originally posted by tjc3844:
th

Originally posted by AvalonFal:
Originally posted by Ricardo_Montalban:

Originally posted by AvalonFal:

HELP! I'm a VU Engineer, but posting a pic on this site is driving me bonkers!
How tragic--a nerd without the benefit of being smart.
But with the benefit of being rich.
smile.r191677.gif
So you can post an emoticon and you can also use the quote feature, but you can't click the button that's literally right next to the emoticon button in order to post a picture?

Can't you just cut and paste the picture into the body of the message?

That's what I do.

Are you breaking balls?

Stupid question - is the picture you have on the Internet already (e.g., accessible by a URL) or something on your phone / computer? If the latter you'll have to upload it to a hosting service first
Posted from Rivals Mobile

So, there's no way to copy & paste a pic from a computer directly into the message, as some on here have suggested? The pic must have a URL?

Yes. The picture must already be on the internet somewhere. Rivals does not do any hosting. Even your avatar pic must exist somewhere else. All you are doing is linking to it.

Google images is your friend.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Get a free account at Photobucket or any pic hosting site. I use Photobucket because it's simple, Avalon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT