ADVERTISEMENT

Dennis & Callahan - WEEI in Boston

FreddyShoop

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2001
Anybody listen to these morning guys? I discovered them about a year ago.
Really like them. They put almost the entire show on podcast too so you can listen even if you don't live in Boston.

was very familiar with them 15-20 years ago when I used to live in Boston.

They tend to get more political than sports. They also consider themselves high brow, but at the end of the day they are sports radio hosts. I prefer a guy like Angelo Cataldi (huge NOVA fan), because he at leasts realizes his place in the big picture.

Shoop posting a thread about a thing that he likes, and also posting a thread asking other people about themselves? Very un-Shoop-like. Have you turned over a new leaf? Might be time to make amends for your previous sub-par taking questions thread.

was very familiar with them 15-20 years ago when I used to live in Boston.

They tend to get more political than sports. They also consider themselves high brow, but at the end of the day they are sports radio hosts. I prefer a guy like Angelo Cataldi (huge NOVA fan), because he at leasts realizes his place in the big picture.

I like their political non-sports talk more than the typical Red Sox, Deflategate talk.

They have Schilling on all the time and totally bait him into saying controversial things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT