ADVERTISEMENT

Does Anyone Think Coastal Carolina Is a Better Team Than UNH?

UncleEd

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2003
I guess some coaches around the country think so. NOT ME. CC plays in a weak conference. Should not be # 1.

O guess that the win over Charlotte now an FBS school impressed enough people. No way they beat NH head to head.

Grab a camera and a microphone and a plane ticket to concord New Hampshire. If you can find 10 people who can name a half dozen unh football players I will abstain from discussing the villanova football money pitt for an entire yr.

Deal?

UNH football is horrible. Are we really spending millions of dollars to try to compete with UNH?

Speaking of a waste of money, how about looking in the mirror. Considering the 12 plus hours you spend on the board providing nothing but immature sarcasm you obviously do not have a job. Someone just spent $250,000 on your Villanova education producing a third rate blogger. Time to grow up son.

Soooo funny. Great job hiding from the truth that I speak.

Don't like the message, ATTACK the messenger. The sign of someone on the wrong side of the discussion.

I would like to see Coastal Carolina take on Youngstown State and JV State play Northern Iowa. That would quickly eliminate a couple of pretenders.

addendum: ericw's post below suggests there is more afoot in the SALLY League that soft scheduling. Did CC inherit a fallen flag's refugees? Are they going rouge (tip of the hat to the anti-palin crowd)? Do they have a future superstar head coach? Something else? In my experience 12-0 teams don't just burst onto the scene....

This post was edited on 11/13 12:54 PM by DCFRANKLIN

I have watched at least three coastal Carolina games this year. They are the real deal. Better than UNH for certain.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

If playoffs started today the last 8 in would be:

17. EKY
18. South Dakota State
19. Bethune-Cookman*
20. Bryant*
21. N. Arizona
22. Indiana St.
23. W&M - last team in
24. Jacksonville*
* auto bid

First team out: JMU