ADVERTISEMENT

Drunk UConn Kid

Didn't someone on the BW get punched in the face repeatedly through a car window but waited for the cops instead of defending himself?

Reactions: kjbert
Since we are playing hypotheticals, what if drunk kid grabs a napkin dispenser and smashes it on manager's head, killing the manager. People have the right to defend themselves; especially with all of the nuts out there these days. The manager was just a pussy

So if you are sitting at work and some drunk ass comes in off the street and starts harassing and assaulting a co-worker or you, you just sit there?

Again, these guys didn't kick the shit out of the drunkard. They restrained him and waited for the police. If they tripped and crippled the kid by mistake, the video shows the kid was asking for trouble and needed to be restrained due to the cops awful response time. Oh well

I spent a lot of lonely nights shooting hoops in that Alumni gym.

One time a bunch of campus janitors and cafeteria guys asked me to play in their pickup game. Good guys.

One time a bunch of campus janitors and cafeteria guys asked me to play in their pickup game. Good guys.

I also played in similar pickup games. Usually Friday nights after the dining halls closed. The most memorable moment was when Alonso, a cook in the Pit who looked like Dom Cheek, hit a game winning jumper in one of his colleague's face and softly said "take that d*ck", immediately sparking the most intense fist fight i have ever seen on a court.

Kid is 19 and has been expelled from UMass and now UConn. Where will he get expelled from next?

Your Friday nights in college consisted of playing hoops with the cooks after the dining halls closed. No wonder you are so bitter.
I also played in similar pickup games. Usually Friday nights after the dining halls closed. The most memorable moment was when Alonso, a cook in the Pit who looked like Dom Cheek, hit a game winning jumper in one of his colleague's face and softly said "take that d*ck", immediately sparking the most intense fist fight i have ever seen on a court.

Reactions: kjbert
Weird thing. Of all the memories I have from my 4 years, I remember that janitor pickup game in Alumni like it was last week.

Reactions: SnottieDrippen
He'd shoot hoops alone to blow off some steam after hours of coding creating a revolutionary social media site... Until his roommate, Evan Schoenweiner, stole his idea.

Huh? You talking about the Finklestein kid at Harvard?

Weird thing. Of all the memories I have from my 4 years, I remember that janitor pickup game in Alumni like it was last week.

Time slows down when your adrenaline is pumping. It's like how military/police who have been in gun fights say they were able to see the markings on the bullets flying through the air. I remember almost every game of pickup I ever played in a new location or with strangers. The brain thinks it's in battle

Played a pick up game against jermaine medley and nicole druckenmiller. Medley being medley hoisted and missed alot of outside shots but drove on me once and I tried to hack the shit out of him. I learned a valuable lesson that day....even crappy players in the big east are strong as hell as i fell to the floor and he finished the lay up.

Time slows down when your adrenaline is pumping. It's like how military/police who have been in gun fights say they were able to see the markings on the bullets flying through the air. I remember almost every game of pickup I ever played in a new location or with strangers. The brain thinks it's in battle

I always play my best ball when rolling into a new gym with a chip on my shoulder. I cant stand that vibe you get when a new crowd assumes you can't play because they don't know you. I can only imagine the stink eye that gdoggie gives when a newcomer rolls into the collegeville LA fitness

as if you couldn't fit in a few hours of hoops before partying...
No, the workers wouldn't have left until 9 on a Friday and you are not playing with your friends. Thats one facebook post away from going postal.

What amazes me about this kid is how, even drunk, he would ever think he was in a position to push another person around. When I think of "wimp" this is the mental image I have.

Kid was awfully determined for some bacon mac and cheese. In fairness it is absolutely delicious. Only thing this video was missing was someone kicking this kid in the face with a steel tipped boot.

Last edited:
Kid is the embodiment of white privledge run amok

- some black guy with a blog in a bow tie asked to comment on some CNN talking head show

Also went to high school at a special academy in Vermont for aspiring skiers (Killington Mountain School).

BOLO the green helmet this season. He is probably too stupid to get a new one.

lukegatti2.jpg

Also went to high school at a special academy in Vermont for aspiring skiers (Killington Mountain School).

BOLO the green helmet this season. He is probably too stupid to get a new one.

lukegatti2.jpg
I pegged him as a snowboarder.

I also played in similar pickup games. Usually Friday nights after the dining halls closed. The most memorable moment was when Alonso, a cook in the Pit whose real name was Dom Cheek, hit a game winning jumper in one of his colleague's face and softly said "take that d*ck", immediately sparking the most intense fist fight i have ever seen on a court.

Fixed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT