ADVERTISEMENT

Fordham at Home vs Sacred Heart

UncleEd

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2003
Same as last year, with the winner going to UNH to be crushed.
SH with a win at Delaware is 4-0 on the road while Fordham is 6-0 at home.

Fordham up 24 - 16 at half. Rams blocked an extra pt also a FG. Leading 17 - 16 they went 92 yds in last two minutes of half. Impressive drive.

Fordham romps 44 - 22. Now travels to UNH to be eliminated

Fordham is a fraud. They can score, butif they are giving up 22 points to a limited scholarship program like Sacred Heart, UNH is going to blow them out. Fordham has played two quality teams this year, and lost decisively to both (VU and Army).

Does anyone think the Delaware fans were cheering for SH in this playoff game because SR beat Delaware?
I guess not because UD fans can not remember what an FCS playoff game is. Four years without the playoffs.
BTW our Cars will crush Fordham next September.

This one reminded me of the old ECC game of the weak. UNH should be licking their chops.

A Fordham poster suggested on their board that I was a bit harsh toward Fordham calling them a fraud. Perhaps I should have called them a fraud but I still think it is along shot for Fordham to beat UNH. They can score, but their D is suspect, and they have only been tested twice this year.

My advice is to stick to your guns. Don't back down. We beat them by 50 points. You have every right to call their 11-2 record a fraud. Sacred Heart looked like Bernards High School yesterday. A bunch of skinny white kids in ill fitting shoulder pads. Bobby V must have run into one too many walls if he thinks his football program is all that. I'm no fan of UNH, but nothing short of the rising seas Elizabeth Warren is expecting to swamp the New England coastline will keep things close in Durham next Saturday.

UD fans are cheering for SH (Sam Houston) because they still believe, given enough opportunities, KC can beat Andy 1 time in 20 or so games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT