ADVERTISEMENT

GOP Debate Thread

adp98

Post 'Til Your Fingers Bleed
Gold Member
Feb 25, 2005
Say what you like but it cannot be denied the Trump Factor is making this must see for me. ND, welcome your hard-hitting analysis.

George Pataki is running? Who knew.

Rick Santorum, "abortion, abortion, abortion, family, children, abortion".

Lindsay, "bomb them".

Gov. Jindal, "Trump is a narcissist".

We're off and running.

George Pataki is running? Who knew.

Rick Santorum, "abortion, abortion, abortion, family, children, abortion".

Lindsay, "bomb them".

Gov. Jindal, "Trump is a narcissist".

We're off and running.
It's already started? What ever happened to prime time?

Like listening to Howard Stern early in his career.....what will he say next

Trump is on FIRE. Who's finishing second, boys?

larry-bird-3fa1b9d2b7b0a854a9bf295dd154f8d0-smaller-26927.jpg

Truly amazing TV. Trump might be certifiable.

It was so embarrassing watching everyone try to shout over each other and the moderators to get their prepared talking points out that I had to turn the channel. Rewatching part of Rounders for a break (ND- that is a movie concerning poker starring Edward Norton and Matt Damon).

Short list. Republicans can't be thrilled with their options at this point. Rude rich guy and the shaming poor people candidate are both a little too revealing of their motives. It's a shame that Jeb Bush isn't smart enough to handle the spotlight.
1. Trump
2. potential late entry by Dick Cheney
3. Carson

Thanks for the heads up, danmc. I might mix in a little "Cocktail" as well.

Rounders is a classic. Regardless, this is must see TV. ND, #2 Dick Cheney, cap tip.

IMO, these settings really help Rubio and Kasich. The clown show can't last much longer? Let's just hope Trump can make all the debates. The implosion is going to be interesting.

Kasich seems like a reasonable dude. I don't know much about him otherwise.

Damon should've played the 7s Worm just dealt him. Dumb move.

Doug Coughlin advice for Rounders characters:

You see, there are two kinds of people in this world: the workers and the hustlers. The hustlers never work and the workers never hustle...

Coughlin's law:never show surprise, never lose your cool.

Not only talking about them, but disagreeing w the physician standing right next to him. The man's arrogance truly knows no bounds. It's wonderful.

Hard to call this thing a debate. More like an interrupting competition.

trending up....rubio, fiorina
trending down....bush, carson, walker

person who actually seems reasonable to me....rand paul

Everyone's wife or daughter on the ten dollar bill? Not going to pretend i know many options (Tubman, Beecher-Stowe, Parks, maybe Mother Jones? Only know cause of the blog) but that was a big goalpost shift there

Oh man - that was a perfect time to suggest Ayn Rand on the ten. Would have been curtains for everyone else

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT