ADVERTISEMENT

GOP Debate Thread

I think Rubio is going to be last man standing.
It's possible ADP98. The one thing I am almost positive of is that Rubio will be on the ticket-I'm just not sure if it's the top or the bottom.

It's possible ADP98. The one thing I am almost positive of is that Rubio will be on the ticket-I'm just not sure if it's the top or the bottom.
If somehow Bush buys his way to the nomination is the one situation where Rubio won't be on the ticket.

My guess is Uncle Joe gets in within the next 2-3 weeks as it's become apparent Hillary is not electable. Rubio is going to have a slow-and-steady climb and be elected our next President. My final answer.

My guess is Uncle Joe gets in within the next 2-3 weeks as it's become apparent Hillary is not electable. Rubio is going to have a slow-and-steady climb and be elected our next President. My final answer.
Do we really need another first term senator?

Rubio is going to have a slow-and-steady climb and be elected our next President. My final answer.

"Bet everything you have on Mitt becoming our next President!" -adp98 to me in 2012

I lost a fortunate heeding his advice....my children, who were on track to attend VU, will now be forced to learn to weld instead.

"Bet everything you have on Mitt becoming our next President!" -adp98 to me in 2012

I lost a fortunate heeding his advice....my children, who were on track to attend VU, will now be forced to learn to weld instead.
I can 1 up you.

"Mitt Romney will win handily" - tjc when Romney was losing in all poll about 4 months before election.

I can 1 up you.

"Mitt Romney will win handily" - tjc when Romney was losing in all poll about 4 months before election.

• "I still believe we see Romney win going away..." -adp98, November 1, 2012
  • "Electoral landslide and absolute bloodbath IMO. Social issues kill the GOP again. If anything good comes from this hopefully we can take the party back from wacko's." --adp98, November 7, 2012

"The individuals who knocked down the World Trade Center didn't come from Sweden."

---Donald J. Trump

ZING!

1) I enjoy that RSTRICK has studiously been stalking ADP's political predictions for years.
2) Sh*t is getting real. The other foot is about to drop on the Hillar-email scandal. Trump is holding strong, but the stragglers are starting to drop out and consolidate the "core" GoP voter base.

RANKINGS UPDATE!!!
1. TRUMP
2. Ronald F*cking Reagan
3. the lady former HP CEO
4. Carson - he's getting a little too lippy for most GoPers.
5. Bernie Sanders - pulls off a mask and reveals that he's actually Romney mockingly pretending to be a stupid limousine liberal
6. Rubio
7. Cruz

No Chance:
Gingrich
Paul
Christie
Perot

Strick is my guy. As for the kids, the world needs ditch diggers too. Rubio in 16.

Woudn't be benfici t Democraps to debate---Perhaps if Pantsuit goes to slammer,whichwould only be a oken wrst-slap
I'd love to see Hillary hauled off in handcuffs! She does have the thunder thigh women in polyester pant suits sewed up, though.

I'd love to see Hillary hauled off in handcuffs! She does have the thunder thigh women in polyester pant suits sewed up, though.

I agree.

THIS COUNTRY NEEDS SARAH!! AND BOB BARR!!

(and Dr. Ben Carson for surgeon general)

What has shocked me is the number of people who have mentioned since the last debate how much they like the HP CEO Lady.

(and I am talking Massachusetts Republicans)

Wrong! I proposed giving the national parks back to the states in my government reorganization plan.
What did you propose for the states that are sucking all of the federal government money. Like NC?

Also, what did you propose for social security?

What did you propose for the states that are sucking all of the federal government money. Like NC?

Also, what did you propose for social security?
You should have read it the first time around so you don't have to ask. Btw, who cares about NC?

Shoutout to tjc's generation for sucking our economy dry.
BatToss.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT