ADVERTISEMENT

Home Depot Violence in CoDB

Yes Manhattan Proper. This guy is such an a-hole. Just off yourself. No need to take your manager with you. And on top of all that, you do it on probably the busiest day of the year at home depot.

I hope I'm never in a situation like this but Home Depot is a place where I would like my chances to survive a shooter on the loose in the store - they must have thousands of products that could be used as a weapon or shield.

Originally posted by TheDean:
I hope I'm never in a situation like this but Home Depot is a place where I would like my chances to survive a shooter on the loose in the store - they must have thousands of products that could be used as a weapon or shield.
over here...

451417-snoop.jpg

Originally posted by TheDean:
But, can never find the right isle...............they seem to hide the D cell batteries.......

That's pretty much the premise of the move the Equalizer with Denzel. Seems like you should check it out and get ideas.

My local Home Depot, been there many times. Crazy story but I was thinking it was a random when I first heard about it in the neighborhood yesterday. The lighting area where this went down is basically right when you enter the store, must have been a crazy scene.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT